calling all young single men

by devinsmom 70 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Whyamihere ,,,,,,,,,hope they didn't leave any bruises

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

KLS.......Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am going to take it. I felt crappy today and at my worst guys still want this! So I am taking it!

Brooke

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Jared said:

SIGNING IN!! i've always wanted a MILF

how about i let you and brooke have your way with me.

Um, ok but Brooke is married to my cousin so that might be kinda wierd-hehe! And Nosferatu: You get a real avatar pic of me right off the bat, can I atleast get dinner and a movie or a head shot of you or something and then we can talk about that nude portfolio...lol! Yeah Doc I can cuss like a sailor if I have been drinking like one for a while-Damn so all the available men are from N. Carolina hey...Damn!
  • wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Just like all the really cute girls at the end of convention weekend...can't get through the guys to get her damn number.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Wow! You sound like a GREAT girl.

How 'bout going out in Field Service so that we can get to know each other better?

I'm free Saturday morning.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well I say Congratulations my dear nieciepooh and GOOD RIDDANCE (except he better start forking over the $$$$)!!!

I think I shall drink to this momentous occasion....

Oh and by the way, all you young guys out there...I have to tell you that devinsmom is gorgeous, funny, smart and a chip off her old Auntie Cathy! And you better be everything she asked for and more or you're gonna have to answer to ME!!! She deserves some happiness and someone who will treat her like she deserves to be treated! OR ELSE)!!!

Big hug...Auntie Cathy

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

AWWWW... Auntie!!!! You rule! Thanks for all the gracious comments.

Yeah guys, dont make me sic my auntie on ya's-hehe, lol!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    ELSE!!!

I saw that at the end and I kept wondering: "Why is she so mad at me?"

(Then I read the rest of your post)

-Else, of the Reads Posts Backwards Class

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm young and single, we could hook up down my local if you have your own jet???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok, DM, but first I have to take you for a Test Drive...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit