Silent Lambs campaign

by kittyeatzjdubs 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

hey! is anyone participating in the silent lambs campaign where they're sticking the flyers in the doors of kingdom halls? i'm seriously thinking about it, but i'm going for the gusto! i'm going to make as many copies as i can, go to all the surrounding congos in my area and stick them in the windshield wipers of cars during an evening meeting. i'll let the dark veil of night shadow me. what do you guys think?

<3 kitty

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I haven't come across any kingdomhalls round where I live or I might!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    and stick them in the windshield wipers of cars during an evening meeting. i'll let the dark veil of night shadow me. what do you guys think?

Great idea....however watch out for the car park attendants who will be busy listening to the meeting on the intercom system generally talking amongst themselves about the impending visit to the pub later that evening...

DB

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I havn`t heard anything?? I just wanted to reply to say "welcome", and I love your avatar!!!

• logansrun
    logansrun

Just out of curiosity, do you really believe that this would accomplish any good? Or will it just fan the flames of the Witnesses "persecution-complex"?

Methinks the latter, btw.

Fight fire with water.

Bradley

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome Kitty!

I think if it will help you, then by all means, do it!

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• rebel8
    rebel8

Personally, no, I'm not going to participate because I get the creeps even driving near a KH. Plus I think it would have so little impact on the people I know locally, it wouldn't be worth the gas $ to drive there. Not enough bang for my buck.

I don't entirely discount the value of such actions, though. Activism sometimes is effective when it throws people off balance. Effecting a major social change (such as changing the JW practices re child abuse) often occurs when a variety of techniques are utilized, not just one.

http://www.silentlambs.org/assistance/ONeThousandlambs.cfm

"Fight fire with water." I like that one. I'll have to remember that!

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

I think it's awesome. Go kitty. If their persecution complex is greater than their ability to see reason then they clearly have hearts of stone. F them. Those with the right heart condition will take notice.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

well, the kh that i'm going to are all my old ones, and i pretty much know how to 007 it around the parking lot. but thanks for the heads up diamond! and i know that a lot of ya'll think that it might be pointless, but my big thing for doing it is b/c i KNOW the people that go to these congos and what complete morons and hypocrites they are. and i also know that the elders would be COMPLETELY p.o'ed to come out of their kh and find the parking lot full of EVIL MANIACAL DEMONIC APOSTATE LITERATURE. <---elders looking at apostate literature....MWAH-HA-HAAAA!!!!!

sorry....i still hold a few grudges....

it would probably just push the corn cobs that are already in their asses up further...

<3 kitty

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

My question is does Silent Lmabs have a log of known/presumed pedophiles in each state/city/kh they attend? I think with that I could look up the pedophiles info print the pic/offense and then give out at the KH/post up on doors that the pedophiles attends. I think that would be more effective as people could see an official record from the state of the crime and picture for proof. Any thoughts on this?

DL76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit