FOR SALE:

by schne_belly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

One slightly used briefcase. Also known as a "service bag". All leather, great condition. Will accept trades. What do you have?

Just cleaning out my closet!!!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I thought a "service bag" was a bitchy domineering single female dominatrix pioneer.

I need to brush up on my Dubese.

u/d (of the never was good at foreign language class)

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

One cute little Schnauzer/Scottie mix, 9 years old, all shots, good health. Friendly, smart and peppy. Free to good home, or will trade for leather briefcase.

CG

• kls
    kls

One jw husband that you don't even have to trade me for but remember you can't give him back,( no returns)

• cab1000
    cab1000

That reminds me of a reallllly funny story......funny to me anywaz...

My PO Step father came to visit my family and I, and at that point we had not been to a meeting for like a year. He does not approve, of course, but he loves his grandkids, so he visits now and again. The funny part is, when he came, he said he had been looking in the stores for a new briefcase for meetings. I said, "You can have mine!, I dont use it and dont plan to for a while!" He is a pretty cheapskate of a person, so he was glad to take it. The briefcase was very nice, and he enjoyed having it very much...so much that what I had told him did not even settle in. A few days later, he called, kinda depressed sounding..and said.."You know, I dint think about it when you gave it to me, but you really dont plan to go to meetings?" I assured him that it was temperary becuase of the young kids.......

That night that he took the briefcase home, I told my wife and we just laughed and laughed.....

It was just so funny that he was so happy to get the briefcase, that he dint get why he was getting it! Mabye thats just funny to us....

~cab

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Ha! That is pretty funny ...

TO YOU!

(Just kidding!) Thanks for the comments.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Cab that was funny, sad, but funny. I do actually feel for him, but it's his choice.

Hugs.

PS I've long since gotten rid of all but 2 NWT bibles, both were my gr-grandmother's. One sits on my puter desk. When I find good fodder here, I make sure I look it up! The other book on my puter desk is a large Spanish English dictionary.... so I can tranlate El Jarocho Mayor!

• JAVA
    JAVA

I've got a going-to-the-meeting cheap polyester suit and tie I'll trade. The seat of the trousers are very shinny from hours of sitting at the spiritual-feed bag.

• Jez
    Jez

I've got some really bad shoes with pumps, nylons with a rip in the upper thigh area only (hay, if you can't see it, it doesn't matter, right girls?!), a pen that says Watchtower Bethel on it, a hardly ever used return visit book, and a few 'just below' the knee skirts.

Jez

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I have an extra Ted Jaracz action figure. If you want the Ted Jaracz Servicemobile to go with it, that'll cost you the Kingdom Melodies box set.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit