FOR SALE:

by schne_belly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I threw my old (50 years) book bag in the trash last year. It was my graduation present from my parents. I wish I had kept it now, it was the only thing I had that was given to me by my parents. I still have my meeting brief case from 35 years ago. I used it when I was the ministry school servant.

Ken P.

• Poztate
    Poztate

FOR SALE: I thought maybe another KH was on the blocks. A bookbag wouldn't have much resale value. Dubs everywhere are dumping them on to the market..Good luck with your sale

I've got a going-to-the-meeting cheap polyester suit and tie I'll trade. The seat of the trousers are very shinny from hours of sitting at the spiritual-feed bag.

On the other hand this should fetch a good price on E-Bay.There are a lot of people out their who don't appreciate how many years a dub will wear a cheap suit before trading it in for another cheap suit. A lot of the suits I see in the local circuit were probably handed down directly from father to son for at least three generations. A family heirloom for sure.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I have some lint in my pockets.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I would gladly throw mine out as it caused pain in my shoulders that has turned to Arthritis Used body for sale, cheap, broken and run down. love Orangefatcat

• Honesty
    Honesty

I have a 'GET IN FREE' pass to..... you guessed it wrong if you thought of a library.....

PARADISE

Wanna trade?

• JAVA
    JAVA
    A lot of the suits I see in the local circuit were probably handed down directly from father to son for at least three generations. A family heirloom for sure.

I was real new at the KH, and didn't have much $$$ when one of the first new suits I bought cost $19.95. (No kidding) That was in 1965, and I was around 19. Now that I think of it, I had one of those clip-on ties, too.

A red-faced Mr. Fashion Statement signing off

• Dustin
    Dustin

How about you bring it over and I take you out for beer, and we have a service bag burning party.

That's my idea of a good trade.

• Brummie
    Brummie

3 ton of Watchtower Paper Mache

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit