I GOT A WONDERFUL REPLY TO MY DA LETTER!!!

by Frog 20 Replies latest jw friends

• alw
    alw

Hi - just had an emotional read of your letter - I actually thought you were a boy? (have no idea why) then saw your sign - sorry. I am so pleased that you have had a reply from your sister. As you know I sent my daughter a very cruel letter when she disassociated but didn't realise that she had no way out - I was blaming her - seeing she would know the consequences - but looking back I was so blind. All she needed was my love and unconditional support. Life can be very hard, especially for parents, moreso when brought up with the ideology that Jehovah comes first and everything second. Being JW parents we 'thought' we were doing the 'right' thing - obviously brainwashed. I regret so many things and am so thankful that our daughter never gave up on us. We have a treasured relationship now and are able to enjoy what life has to offer. My only hope is that your letter will strike a chord with your famillies hearts and realise that your relationship is vital for family unity. I am so sorry that it has been 'years' for you to have endured this turmoil but let's hope there may be a light at the end of the tunnel - albeit not very brightly, as yet. Again I'm so pleased that you have had a reply - things can only get better from now on. Thinking of you - your adopted mum - alw

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Frog I am so pleased for you...sometimes something happens which restores our faith in human nature...and this is one of those occasions.

Thanks for sharing that with us, its made my day...

DB

• Dansk
    Dansk

Frog,

That's an encouraging reply for all of us here. It re-enforces the fact that we should never give up hope. Our loved ones may be or can become as savvy as we are!

Ian

• Bryan
    Bryan

That's great!

Is she still in or maybe fading?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• dh
    dh

that was nice to read frog, thanks for showing us!

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Frog,

Great news!

W.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Way to go Frog!

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Frog ! )))) What an awesome heartwarming loving reply. Betcha you didn't expect that! But isn't the unexpected the best?

Hugs

Brenda

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It was so nice that you recieved a response to your letter. She sounds very sincere about writing you again soon. I hope it will be theraputic and happy for you.

You are such a nice person and I am certain by the sounds of this note that this sister really does love you very much.

And so do I

love Orangefatcat..

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Dear Frog...hope she is sincere in her note. That would be truly amazing if she was "accepting" of you and your beliefs.

It would be nice to see a happy ending for a change.

Cathy L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit