How did you react when you left WTS?

by ljwtiamb 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• Satanus
    Satanus

Went churches, the really demonised pentacostal ones. Let the really demonised speaking in tongues preachers pray over me.

Started smoking doobies.

Started swearing more.

Fornication.

I started the 3 latter after i stopped the former.

S

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Sixofnine

School field trips??!! Truly a dog returning to it's vomit. :shakes head sadly:

Oh yeah, Six ... the head games they played on us huh? They're the ones who make me wanna

Ljw

Should I ever visit your area, please allow me to:

1. Watch you shake your money maker, while

2. You curse like your mama's sailor, while

3. You watch a scary movie, while

4. You wear sexy clothes on a field trip.

ljw ... you are toooooo funny ... although, I have been contemplating adding exhibitionism to my list of 'been there, done that' Why not???

Isn't it funny how FEAR is the primary motivator in the bOrg. You don't even realize it. The "troof" becomes your talisman.

U/D

I remember the pios. Telling horror stories of what happens to people after leaving the troof ? they become demon possessed ? get shot ? stabbed ... raped ...never a happy ending. BIG ASS LIARS!!! I?ve never been so happy and successful in my life!

(sweet tee of the 'massive sucess is the best revenge class')

• freedom96
    freedom96

It's funny. The things I participate in, are not bad things. Though, the WTS would like to say they are. I just live life. What happens, happens.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I tried smoking green but it didnt really work out too well

like one time everything went in reverse i couldnt read anything and i kept hearing echos, then another time i thought a gorilla was on my shoulder (i bs you not) i was begging my brother to please get the gorilla off my shoulder

then i thought it was snowing but it was summer time

it wasnt fun or relaxing

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

swift:

Repent my son!

BTW: Where'd you leave the rest of your stash?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Swift, that is hilarious. You must have a dealer with a sense of humor!

GBL

• dh
    dh

When I left it was not to rebel against anything per se, it was just because what I thought and believed had gone further than the JW would have had me think and believe.

When I first left, I thought I was okay, but looking back I know I was close to the edge mentally. Since I had left for belief based reasons I spent longer than I should have at that time studying and reading and trying to find answers. I found few, and now many years later, I have become an adult (of sorts), and along the way I have done many things which break JW rules, they are normal things so I won't list them here, but they are all things that happened when they came naturally, not because I sought to do them to be a rebel, if that makes sense.

Leaving the JW's was a choice I made, I was not pushed or kicked out, to sum up how I reacted I can only say that though I may have thought it once, I was never really one of them, and so the way I acted I think was pretty much inevitable. What I did was what I was always going to do.

kay se ra se ra

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

GBL...ijwtiamb

I think it was just me....i have a vivid imagination anyway so i think it's best to leave it alone

it sounds kinda funny.... but at the time it wasnt, everytime i think about that gorilla, it's enough to make me say no to anything (accept liquor)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

*giggles, smiles* That monkey is so, like, funny man.. *eats potato chips*

GBL

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    i cuss like a 10 yr old who just learned dirty words!

Candidly...hitting that fermented birdseed again?

Went to more bars and had more fun with out feeling guility. Then i ordered playgirl magazine.,,,,,, Am i evil or what

kls...please send old copies of playgirl magazine. BAD TO THE BONE!! ljwtiamb...nothing like starting out with a BANG!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit