My new avatar? The well-hung squirrel is out... NICE TO MEET THE REAL ME!

by upside/down 17 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

I was afraid people might think I was trying to "compensate" for something... ya know it's a "guy" thing.

Can anyone else see "it". I'm told (jnbnz) it's a black and white pic of a couple.

Do you see it?

Because I can't... I think the deemunz have possesed my 'puter.

Anyway, I'm running Windows XP with Comcast cable internet... and have never had a problem. Any suggestions?

When I get this mystery solved I'll give an explanation of my new pic... OK?

u/d

• Preston
    Preston

What a gorgeous pair, works perfectly for me....you may need to refresh...

- Preston

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

That's really a lovely pic of a nice looking couple. It is a bit dark, but very visible. A lighten up in a photo editor would help some.

• talesin
    talesin

My avatars are coming in and out all week.

Sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can't.

Right now, I can't see yours. But earlier today it was a cool b&w photo of a couple -- sideways, not u/d.

t

who finally chose an avatar, after almost 2 years, and now she can't see it!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I've refreshed and restarted my 'puter... alas to no avail.

Help! I'm under demun attack! (I know say "Jehovah"... Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah.... damn it's not working)

u/d (of the demun fodder class)

• Bas
    Bas

i see a couple in colour...is that you and your wifey? you're both very well looking

b

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

If I turn the pic on its side and hold it up to a mirror, I see a blur that might be a demonic skull. Did the Watchtower Photography Lab take this picture?

(Looks good to me, maybe trying clearing your browser cache? Tools-->Internet Options--> Press the "delete files" button)

Dave

• upside/down
    upside/down

AA- you're a genius. It worked.

Ok- This avatar is a picture of me and my wife on our post-adultery cruise. It had only been about 2 months since D-day and I was all tore up inside and depressed (full of pain). I'm not sure if it shows or not. But everyone compliments us on this photo... so I thought I'd give you all a peek of me.

It's also quite liberating as I am now sure to be recognized and the bOrg I'm sure will take a renewed "interest" in me. F*ck them, I refuse to live in fear. And now I know how the game is played. They need two "witnesses" to prove anything... hey if pedophiles can play that card than so can I.

Happy to say despite all my rants on JWD, that we are doing soooo much better and I can honestly say that all of you on JWD have probably helped more than any other outside influence. THX!!! My wife and I actually discuss most of what I read here and she agrees and will probably post for herself sometime. She's not a talker like me...

Without the influence of the oh so loving brotherhood, my wife and I have not just survived... we're beginning to flourish (again). She knows everything I've said on this forum and it's all been said to her face... no surprises and it's the TRUTH. Like I always say, " BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED".

There are sure to be more ups and downs, but that's life. My worst nightmares came true ALL OF THEM, and I've survived with my family and WITHOUT my Dub acquaintances or their mute "God". They get no credit. As a matter of fact it was her Dub upbringing and warped mental outlook that led to her actions. She accepts full responsibility for her actions and seems to show it in an exceeding way. The elders treated us like shit when it all happened showing absolutely NO INSIGHT. All my Dub friends said "Dump the bitch- I would". But I made a promise to my kids that I would hang in there and try and save the family no matter what... until there was absolutely no hope of saving it.

It may be delussional but I feel I win! Against all odds.

So now you know... not that you really asked to.

u/d (of the forgiving is the hardest part class)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

U/D You da man! Good for you showing us your true self

I use my real name here. Not for lack of a good screen name, but because I really don't care who sees me here. I'm an apostate from a publishing company's rules and regulations. So what!

Hugs

PS I don't show my face because my cat's are prettier

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

u/d...your story amazes me and gives me hope for the human race. I wish you and your wife "happily ever after"...very possible without the borg hanging around in judgement. Forgiveness is a very hard concept for most people...I keep reading books on it and still have yet to forgive certain people for their actions against my son & his wife and myself and my hubby. Oh well...some day.....

Good for you! (And for "coming out"...nice to have all your "freedom" back isn't it)?

Cathy L.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit