BOAHELL

by jula71 43 Replies latest jw friends

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Nocturno....thank you, come again.

• bem
    bem

Ok, boyz do you need a barfly???? I do a great leaning on the bar B.S.ing with the customers routine.

• boa
    boa

L M A O!

You guys all ROCK! El, you are da Man!

Professor, I love that audio file! I'm groovin' to it while posting!!

BAS! Buddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...glad to see your input! The accent you have, you do have an accent, right? Will drive the gals wild!

Jeanniebeanz...next time you run in someone's gonna catch ya and tape you to a chair! heh heh tied up Don't worry, free drinks to anyone who is tied up in the bar

MelbaToast...I like your idea of the complete physical before we employ someone, however...before YOU get hired, you have to give ME a complete 'check up' heh heh ...and yes, nurse skirts are mandatory, and prohibited is anything that gets anywhere near JW 'above the knee' heights...yes, as in they must be much much shorter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHonesty!!!!!!!!! Welcome to boaHELL...where its always HOTT! Yes, you can be a door greeter and welcome the fine, lovely, lucious ladies with a 'holy kiss' - plant it where they'll let you buddy

bem, dear, YES we need several barfly's, though a barstar is even better. This involves boogyin yer arse off on our dance floor! Would you like to do security work too? You can kick ass, take names and get paid for it! (((bem))) Sorry, no guns but you may have a cattle prod to keep the wilder boys in line lmfao.

WHOOPS! *edited* to welcome Noct!!!! Come here and let me give you a big bear hug! Here's a drink, something nice to look at and listen to the tunes!!! Stay a while, stayyy Foreverrrrrrrr!

boa...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Ok, boyz do you need a barfly???? I do a great leaning on the bar B.S.ing with the customers routine.

Bar flies are good as long as they don't also have another job selling timeshares!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit