BOAHELL

by jula71 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bas
    Bas

I was told I could get a heineken here?..............hmmm....like the music....it must be SUBLIME!....kewl.....and check out those babes in here!...I think I'm gonna like it here

b

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Bas, it will be one of those kewl bars that you wish were local.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Heiniken it is for our dutch friend. Its Code Blue, Bas, she just looks hoTTT in that catholic school girl outfit.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

If I may intrude for but a moment... I think the front walkway and entryway should be paved with quotes expressing good intentions and definitely a neon red sign over the door proclaiming "abandon hope"

If I were allowed to work for you, I could save you money by not wearing a uniform at all... but, then again, that might scare all the customers away and thus defeat the whole purpose of the place. Plus, I'm sorta the wrong color (it ain't easy bein' green).

I'm looking forward to hearing more about BOAHELL...

~Merry

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

great ideas!! thanks merry!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*sneaks into party. changes all the cd's in the cd changer to Boston, Journey, Dokken, Y&T, and AC/DC. runs outside laughing maniacally*

• jula71
    jula71

I can see BOAHELL having different parts of the bar, each one a theme, the Catholic schoolgirl room, french maid, and of course can't leave out the naughty nurse........................the plan pulling together!!!!!!

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Ladies thanks to Melba Toast and her suggestion, I am glad to announce a room just for the gurls, with a male strippers!! We call that the BoaPit.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

any audition for playiong the part of the male stripper should be directed to me and as a forenote: there will be a complete physical before said term of employment.

Ok El, start lining em up......next!

• codeblue
    codeblue

oh...can I play my guitar and sing too???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit