BOAHELL

by jula71 43 Replies latest jw friends

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

LKL, you want to put on the catholic school girl outfit? HEy, whatever floats your boat. LOL

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am so confused

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Sassy, youre hired!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ok.

I'm working on list of business issues to address. El, I'll email them to you when I'm done w/ first draft.

BTW I don't do catholic school girl. But I can't wait to see boa-ster in the costume......

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Rumor has it that Boa will be wearing the Pink colored costume.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Fine: give me the Catholic Schoolgirl costume.........but only if I can make more tips with that one!!!

• boa
    boa

Screw the pink outfit El...not while i'm working anyway !

I'm gonna be in standard debbil outfit...with appropriate leather sew-ins to prevent chaffing

CB...i'm the authority behind all the brains and braun of these other guys...you bring whatever outfit you want...we'll critique and 'pass' it if it will do the 'job' heh heh

Brenda...I'm SO glad we have an accountant here...last time El started one of these up...he drank and ate the profits up! sheezuz! *love you el*

Now, we need someone to work on menus, the interior design, the music and the advertising. Volunteers?

boa...

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I volunteer Preston!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

happily work on messican menu. recommend keep it simple.

I'm not an accountant but worked at cpa firms and did some general ledger stuff and financial statements all the time. So I gots some idea... not much but a start.

I've started and ended a few business (home stuff) myself. and actually done some real business planning for a friend who is very successful. So I'll ad that nugget.

Interior designer - we don need no steenkin interior designer!

Auntie B

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

aw man, what did I miss?

Dammit, I wanted to play the naughty catholic school girl. I even dressed up like one at halloween before Britney ever thought about it.

Just making sure, is this for real or are you just playing, coz I could imput some great interior ideas. Plus, you might need some first aid, and since Im studying to be one, I could prance around in my nurse's skirt.

Now turn your head and cough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit