New here...

by smorgle 49 Replies latest jw friends

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Hi Smorgle, what a cute name. We are an eclectic mix here; you will probably like some of us all the time, most of us none of the time, many of us....OH WELL, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! I never was a JW but came here to learn because of family and friends who are/were.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

welcome, smorgle

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome. Make yourself at home.

Golf

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Greetings & Salutation smorgle! May your posts be many and your problems be few!

Cathy L.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Hello!

Pull up a comfy chair smorgle and let JWD massage some of your worries away

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Welcome to forum Smorgle!

There is a broad spectrum of new and developing "belief systems" among the members so you'll find a lot of quality debate.I was surprised at how much I didn't know about my old organization (left the org. years ago, joined the board a couple of months ago).

W. (will wait on the Rise & Fall...)

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

so welcome..................................its a paaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome smorgle.. your brief story sounds so much like my own. I knew at age 12 when I was dunked that it was bunk. Took a couple years to get away, but know what you mean about putting the Borg before family.. I've been out now for nearly fifty years and have been banned from family gatherings, lied about to the point of hilarity and denyed access to family information for decades. Life has been good though and it is wonderful to hear of neices and nephews that are all leaving so the fabric of blind faith is unraveling.

Hope you enjoy life half as much as I have.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit