I'm so depressed, but I luv you guys ...

by talesin 74 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Kwin

Sorry I missed you this morning ... will talk over the weekend, am laying low today.

Thanks for the offer, though, my friend! to you and Heart2Heart.

tal

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

take up golf, bitch. ......Now that's Funny! That is the Humor you need.

I know how you feel Good Days and Bad Days. Well what are you going to do? When I am sad or upset I don't go do a girlie things. New clothes shoes hair or nails. I do that on a good day. When I am sad or mad at the world I take it to the Gym. I get out everything on that Machine. I have people stare at me because I get in the Zone! Ok I am nuts. After I am done I feel better even though I want to push down the machine and tackle some short guy and beat him up! Try new things to make you feel better!

Brooke

• talesin
    talesin

Brooke

Have I told you how much I love your spirit? No, I know I haven't. Well, I DO!!!

Thanks. That is good advice, I go walking a lot .... I am a fast walker heheheh although going to the gym is not an option right now (FM, need I say more?), I agree with you,,, it is sooooo great to get in "the zone". I think we are a lot alike, Brooke, and I am so happy to see a younger woman like you getting the support I didn't have "back-in-the-80s".

You rock!!!

tal

• bem
    bem

I am sorry they are not showing up.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

((((((((((Talesin)))))))))Hugs for you, we all feel a little blue sometimes.

Dragonlady76

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Geez tal you are such a drama queen. j/k

Spring is a long way in coming here too. Still 3 feet of snow in the backyard.

• talesin
    talesin

bem, s'okay, really!

XJW

You 'n' me, later. Kay, huh? huh?

CJ will never know ... awww, dayumm!!! I knew you were faithful ... the good oes are always taken

xo

tal

• kls
    kls

Oh Talesin, you know i woves you ,,,,,,,,,,,here is a big kiss cause i just ate garlic.

• talesin
    talesin

I loves you , kls. you're the best!!!!

so go ahead, breathe yr garlic on me ... I don't care ... hahahahahahahah

suffer, bee-yatch!

j/k kidding i hope ya know !!!!

• kls
    kls

suffer, bee-yatch!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am a monkey i don't play with bees but thanks anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit