I'm so depressed, but I luv you guys ...

by talesin 74 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

... what can I say, except, okay, I am being needy, but what's wrong with that???

hahahaha j/k

hell, can't we I just be real for a change?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

take up golf, bitch.

;-)

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Hey~! Whatcha' depressed about?

Best wishes your way~!

• bem
    bem

Awwww Sweetie (((((Talesin))))) I was thinkin' just the avatar was all that was blue about you sugar. At least if you gotta be down this is a good place to say so, I'd be happy to help you feel better whatcha need????

Dorothy

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i know what you mean cos ive felt like saying it too on occasions...its like you wake up but dont wanna get up or something happens during the day and you just wanna tell someone how you feel....dont wanna laugh or debate or confess..just want some reassurance.....love you too babe

• fairchild
    fairchild

((talesin)), sending some hugs your way. I'm not depressed, I'm scared today (see pope thread). if you would like to talk, feel free to send me a pm and I can turn my IM on. (I have AOL). Will have to log off for a half hour, computer is overheating because the inside fan is broken but I will be back.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Talesin, this is the best place to lay your problems down.

Smile, dear heart, we're all going thru various stages of dealing with the stuff that makes us more human.

• talesin
    talesin

kay, deep breath ....

thanks, peeps! I needed that virtual group hug, and I'm glad I asked for it ...

t

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

heheh... oh yeah, that too ;) (((((tal))))

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey sweetie (((talesin)))

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit