Thanks!!!

by Low-Key Lysmith 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

I know what you mean... it's great knowing you're not alone.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• moanzy
    moanzy

I'm so thankful that so far I have been able to post my feelings here. No one has told me to suck it up, but are just letting me get it out however it comes.

It's good to find so many people that are going through so many of the same things. THANKS everyone

Moanzy

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I'll drink to that! Hmm, what's in the fridge ...

Kwin

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

great thread, this is a useful forum for people to realise they are not alone in feeling guilty etc and it helps to let go of that.

LK, great tatt, got any bigger pics of it?

• blondie
    blondie

Low-Key,

I was just saying that to someone yesterday, how JWD is my support and my therapy. It would be nice if a few of us ex-JWs around here lived close enough to have an IRL group, but that isn't feasible.

Thanks to all of us on JWD that have made this a forum to discuss JW and ex-JW issues.

Love, Blondie

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Me too. Some of the issues razed here a have made me question a lot of my motives and responses, helped me release a whole load of tension that I'd been building up and to deal with the paranoia that has been a constant but unwelcome companion. I can't wait to move on and join the ?Getting Over JWD? forums in the future.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Breck,

We know exactly what you mean. Your statement echoes what many of us feel. Thanks for posting it!

Ian

• under74
    under74

I'm with you! I only recently managed to start speaking to friends about how I was raised and I'm not sure I would have if I hadn't found this forum first. It's just gotten easier to talk about since I know other people (outside of my family) have experienced close to the same thing.

• JAVA
    JAVA

It?s difficult adding to the neat expressions already posted. I?ve been out for about 20 years, and my interest in JW topics comes and goes. However, this forum has consistently been a top-drawer group of folks interested in helping others and thereby helping ourselves.

Great thread?thanks so much!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Breck - does this mean we have to hug? Cause those tats are scaring me a little.

Seriously - what you said reflects what a LOT of us feel. Glad you feel better and I hope you stay around to help others.

Okay now I'm all mushy - now we can hug.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit