Conference in Seattle, poster to give presentation

by jst2laws 15 Replies latest social current

• FMZ
    FMZ

Great Steve, be sure to PM me the info to put an order in for the DVD :).

FMZ

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

OMG! Steve's starting a cult! :-D

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Steve's starting a cult!

*jumping up and down*. You mean we will be rolling in money soon?

*putting on Tammy-Faye-Baker eyes*

Joy *of the smart-a$$ class*

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Candidlynuts,

is this stuff like that movie i watched the other night? what the bleep do we know?

Definitely! The first good movie of this sort I saw was "Mind Walk" put out in about 1992. It was based on a book by Fritof Capra called the "Toa of Physics", a must read. He is a

What The Bleep do we Know is a great work too. The only difference is Capra is a theoretical scientist and sticks to science where What the Bleep added a small percentage of New Age/metaphysics stuff. However, both these movies give a better picture of real science, specifically quantum physics, then is taught in today?s high schools and some colleges. What they learned 80 years ago about the nature of reality from going inside the atom is so spooky it is still avoided by modern text books.

Jst2laws

• Honesty
    Honesty

Way to Go, man!!!

4:00 - 4:45 Ralph Johnson & Dr. Said debate The Perception that Islam is a Violent Religion

It's not. If you don't read the Quran or belong to a militant Islamic sect.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Honesty,

lol, This is the second set of debates on this subject (first set last fall in Wenachee WA). I reviewed the DVD today and it was not a convincing defence. But Christianity has the same difficulty unless they divorce themselves from the 'Jehovah of armies' of the Hebrew scriptures. Johnson carefully avoided the old testament last debate, which I think is fair. Jesus only used the Hebrew scripts to give validity to his new teaching, that God was a "loving father". TOTALLY NEW CONCEPT to the warring Jews of his time.

The problem is fundamentalist of all groups; Christian, Judaic and Islamic. That and taking any "holy writings" LITERALLY. The two add up to hatred and violence, in all three religions.

Remove those two factors and add the mysterious new findings of sub-atomic physics and you have new spiritual science emerging.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit