Conference in Seattle, poster to give presentation

by jst2laws 15 Replies latest social current

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I had not intended to promote the next NORTHWEST BIBLE CONFERENCE but have received some messages from friends who wanted to know if I would be in Washingtom again for this conference. So this will have limited interests unless you just happen to know me, you live in the Seattle area and have nothing to do, or you have a peculiar interest in Physics. I have included a couple of sessions in which others may be interested. My presentation is on Saturday at 1:00 p.m.

78th NORTHWEST BIBLE CONFERENCE March 31 ? April 2, 2001

Thursday ? March 31

3:00 - 3:45 Ralph Johnson & Dr. Said debate The Perception that Islam is a Violent Religion

4:00 - 4:45 Ralph Johnson & Dr. Said debate The Perception that Islam is a Violent Religion

Saturday ? April 2

1:00 - 1:45 Steve Imhof The Weird World of Quantum Physics and the Kingdom of the Heavens

Glen Acres Church of Christ
    11435 10 th Ave. S

Seattle, Washington 98168

Phone 206-244-7984 (home)

206-243-8575 (church)

Jst2laws

• FMZ
    FMZ

Steve, sounds very interesting. Unfortunately, being in MO, there is no way for me to attend, but I would love to hear it. Will there be a recording made?

Thanks

FMZ

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Steve

BTW, remember you're working on Gestures and Repetition for Emphasis this time.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Sounds facinating, both sets of talks.

Yours sounds awesome! I'd love to hear it. Are they taping it? Get a copy.

Hugs and luck

Brenda

• Brummie
    Brummie

The Weird World of Quantum Physics and the Kingdom of the Heavens

You have to fit all that into a 45 mins talk?? All the best. Will you be taping it? Wouldnt mind hearing it.

Steve, that conference sounds great, wish I could make it.

lol@Bt

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

FMZ, Brenda and Brummie,

Yes, they tape it. It will be available on audio tape, VHS and DVD.

Jst2laws

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ooo is this stuff like that movie i watched the other night? what the bleep do we know?

thats some interesting stuff!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Jst, is this the same conference that AlanF and Barbara Anderson spoke at a coupla years ago? I have the tapes from that and they are great. Anyways, I'll try and get a copy of yours later.

Cheers

Brum

• Valis
    Valis

Way to go Steve!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I forgot to say the Friday afternoon session is a reverse of the Thursday session

2:00 - 2:45 Bill Williams & Dr. Said debate ?The perception that Christianity is a Violent Religion "

3:00 - 3:45 Bill Williams & Dr. Said debate ?The perception that Christianity is a Violent Religion"

Christianity's turn to be examined.

Chris,

I have been practicing "Affective fruit dodging". But they didn't throw any last time,

They were very receptive last time and to my surprise invited me back for this one. I have to admit it is fun to finally give a talk on any subject you choose and say what you want.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit