Xtra-terrestrials...what are your thoughts?

by Bas 31 Replies latest jw friends

• cheeseman
    cheeseman
    I think if they're (aliens) out there it would be difficult for us to even see them if they're that advanced to travel from universe to universe

I agree. They could be invisible to our eyes. Could be all around us, studying us.

• Bas
    Bas

Hey Preston, thinking of what you said about traveling to other universes, you'd have to travel through time to do that.

Anyway, a couple of years ago I came across this hubble research; They had pointed the Hubble space telescope to a black part of the

sky and expected to find nothing. Then to their astonishment they found perfectly formed starsystems at a distance of 30 billion lightyears.

30 billion lightyears is older then the calculated age of the universe, so the scientists were puzzled, they thought they had calculated the

wrong age for the Univers. What I think now, is that they might have been peeking into a previous universe. (and this defies the common

consensus within the world of physics because the scientists agreed for a long time that there would be no way, ever that they could say

something about what was before the Big Bang)

Bas

• gumby
    gumby

Ancient cave art is a bit intresting to me.....but I know little about it. Cave art has pictures of what looks like airplanes, helicopters, space ships, and alien looking people. I've never investigated the authenticity behind the art or what it means........but it's worth looking at. This art is thousands of years old..... long before engines were invented.

Gumby

• cheeseman
    cheeseman
    Cave art has pictures of what looks like airplanes, helicopters, space ships, and alien looking people

Do you know of any websites on this subject?

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    where did these highly intelligent beings come from? Are they themselves the objects of amusement for an even higher life form?

Haha, yeah there's more questions than answers with my theory. I dunno, it blows my mind trying to comprehend things like the universe and the possibility of life elsewhere.

One thing that has always puzzled me with regard to people who say they have been abducted by aliens is that they describe the same physical features and procedures of the aliens. Is there some kind of psychological answer for this? Is it power of suggestion in that one person has an experience in which they say they observed a little grey man with an anal probe and then someone later has a blackout or something and thinks yeah I'm pretty sure that's what I saw as well.

• cheeseman
  • El blanko
    El blanko

The Mind in the Cave: Consciousness and the Origins of Art - David Lewis-Williams

Try the book up there - sounds cool eh?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Xtra-terrestrials.... "God" gave me two and that's the way it oughta be!

Besides my sac couldn't hold anymore.

u/d (of the don't need no lernin class)

• Bas
    Bas

Here's some info on the TPF I was talking about earlier: (It's scheduled to be launched somewhere between 2012-2015, not 2007 like I said earlier)

Also you might want to check these pages on the NASA website:

http://planetquest.jpl.nasa.gov/TPF/tpf_index.html

This page is rather technical however and might be a little boring.

Bas

• talesin
    talesin
    I agree. They could be invisible to our eyes. Could be all around us, studying us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit