Name your new "Wild Beast"

by jula71 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bas
    Bas

I'm a European and I like the EU, I also like the UN as a forum for the nations of the world to talk and debate in civil manner. I think if the UN was to be abandoned (which would make me very sad), there should be at least a new official international forum for debate on international matters. I think the UN is more important in keeping worldpeace and stability than many people realize...

As for the beast...how many heads does the GB have again?

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    Their present "prophetic" vagueness will ensure membership for decades to come. Why change? They still have not named a new King of the North

I agree, they'll keep it vague so that any international happenings in the world will seem to fit and the dubs will be happy in their ignorance. It will be like the 'generation' issue that was specific before but became vague and woolly.

I'm not sure who the King of the North is but I know who Queen of the South are

• trevor
    trevor

The new wild beast is the same as the old one - The Watchtower society - ridden by the worn out old whore known as the Governing Body. They even have a picture of themselves, in 'The Babylon Book' in front of the United nations building, to emphasise their allegiance.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Trevor, touche! I was wondering when someone was going to bring up the WTBTS and GB. Well said, erm, written, too.

Bronzefist.... the Internet is a good one. But who's the whore? Al Gore? I don't think so.

The EU and France is an interesting one.

Oroborus ... very interesting on Democracy. I can see your point.

However, THIS is my wild beast

• Preston
    Preston

Hogzilla?

- Preston

• heathen
    heathen

Bas --- I think you do have some sort of romantic illusion of the UN . It started out as the league of nations but failed to prevent WW2 . During the existence of the UN there are 100's of wars around the globe every year that we really don't hear about . The US is constantly policing this monstrosity and without US intervention the UN would not have a police force to enforce it's resolutions anyway . They are all corrupt officials involved and despite the resolutions the members are constantly in violation of them . I still think it's the catholic church as the whore because they are actually a nation recognized by the UN , vatican city .

• trevor
    trevor

Thank you Brenda Cloutier .......Here is The Governing body drinking allowable blood fractions.

• mnb77
    mnb77

well I had a friend that grew up in a country where religion was illegal. She said it was like this for many of the countries around her's.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I would have to say "JH" He's been a bit on the "wild side" lately lmao

• rocky220
    rocky220

so far it's looking like:

Wild Beast=European Union

The Great Harlot= Apostate Jerusalem

of course......all prophecies are subject to flip-flop [whatelse is new] rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit