Name your new "Wild Beast"

by jula71 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

I've said this before, it will be "DEMOCRACY" itself.

The Society is going to start claiming that Democracy is the real beast that arose out of Greco-Roman World Empire. Democracy carries and is intertwined with Religion (Babylon the Great).

the Society will begin pointing to the development and progression of Democracy around the world, more and more so as the End Nears. When all of the Islamic Countries and remaining Communist countries (and those one or two others) become at least NOMINALLY, that is in name, a "Democracy" the Society will say that the whole world has now suscribed to the Devil's lie that "Man has the right to Rule over Man" (i.e. Democracy), that Man's CHOOSING leadership other than God (i.e. a Democracy) will be the final straw and slap in God's face thus precipitating the End.

The Society will start "counting down" with each new "changed" country, Afganistan, Iraq, Ukraine, Lebanon, Kurgistan, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, China, Cuba etc....

Thus creating again the "spiritual impetus" to spur the brothers on to work in the ministry.....

-Eduardo

PS: The UN is certainly dead. It is an impotent relic of the 20th Century whose humanitarian missions may continue but who will always take a back seat in military power to others.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Ok, in the ever-changing world of ?new light? who is going to be the new ?Wild Beast??

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Could be a revamped UN with more teeth (ala e-watchman's theories), but personally I think it will be China or a Chino/Russian combine that will be the final version of the King of the North. Those countries are already athiest so it fits.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Some preachers are saying it is the EU...For all I know it could be Grace Jones... lol

Jeannie

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

Urkel. The new "Wild Beast" is definitely Urkel.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Their present "prophetic" vagueness will ensure membership for decades to come. Why change? They still have not named a new King of the North. It's better to just avoid the topic letting the older ones to cling to former interpretations while new ones haven't any concerns other than their new friends and sense of belonging. JWs are not JWs because of interpreation of cryptic prophecy, they are attracted and remain for sociological reasons.

• heathen
    heathen

I still don't think the UN is completely out of the picture yet tho it be a lame duck organization that is always pushed aside by the US coelition . he he he ( said with George Bush tone ) I think the lamb beast is next to step up to the plate tho it keeps claiming it is the scarlet colored beast and is run by the NWO .

• professor
    professor

These guys:

The Project for the New American Century

I.E. Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney

• homme perdu
    homme perdu

"The member nations of the European Union.

France.

Really, they may not have world power, but most JWs would go along with it."

also southern fundamentalis seen them as a threat

• jula71
    jula71

I agree with most of you, the prophecies are so vague they could almost nominate anyone. I love the spin they say "we recognize the fulfillment of prophecies long after they?ve been fulfilled." Translation- that gives us enough time to come up with a good story. But, they?ve pushed the UN so hardcore, would they dare change it? I think at that time there would be a mass exodus out of the organization. That could be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. There are many hanging on for the "just in case" factor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit