I went to the Memorial and to the Sunday meeting...

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'd watch out for the guy in the background on the left who appears to be trying to convert that fire extinguisher. He doesn't look too stable to me.

Nina

• catchthis
    catchthis

Continually posting your picture on this board wouldn't help matters I presume. The "two elders" part made my heart skip a beat.

catch, wondering where have I heard that before?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED...RESISTANCE IS FUTILE...

Either that or run like hell matey...your decision...

Best Wishes

DB

• trevor
    trevor

JH

Did you sing the kingdom songs as you allowed yourself to believe it could all be true? Walking 2

• JAVA
    JAVA
    wants to come over again, this time with another elder....

JH -- It's the "this time with another elder" that raises a RED FLAG!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Be ready to lie right to their face when they ask, "Do you feel that the faithful and discreet slave is directing Jehovah's organization?" or something similar.

Let's take this apart for a moment........

The FDS spoken of in the bible---is NOT the GB of the WTS.

Jehovah doesn't HAVE an "earthly organization".

So by answering "yes" you are giving them back that old theocratic warfare that the WTS thinks is so clever.

No problem.

Annie

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Go through the motions...if you cancel they will bug you for months to reschedule.... Jus keep steady water steady you know what I mean.

• gumby
    gumby

JH....I can see why you felt no threat if you've been doing this for ten years and never had a follow up before. You felt you were safe and wanted to pop in and see how things were. No big deal. Now there on you. I'd stay away from the situation as others have suggested unless you want to spill the beans... or you can lie real good.

I wouldn't let "sentiments" pull you into something you no longer believe in.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit