Ex-JW Author Inks Two Book Publishing Deal

by jesussaves 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Hey everybody!!!

This post is from Tiffany L Warren. I did the slow fade about 8 years ago, and I must say that my life has never been happier. There is LIFE after the JWs. This board has greatly encouraged me, along with reading Crisis of Conscience.

I started writing Christian Fiction about four years ago and I finally found a publisher willing to take a chance on me. My debut novel will be on shelves June 3, 2005. It's called What a Sista Should Do and it's being published by Walk Worthy Press (a division of Time Warner Books). Of course my family (ALL JWs) are agahst that I write Christian fiction. They don't plan to purchase my book, because of course, that would be supporting 'Christendom'.

To get a sneak peek of my book, go to my publisher's website www.walkworthypress.net. I talk about being an ex-JW in the author's testimony section. The first chapter is also on there. Thank you for your support!!!

Tiffany Warren

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Tiffany!

Congratulations!!!!!!! I just love it when an xjw gets to persue their dreams....and succeed at it!!

Coffee

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hey, great news Tiffany! Congrat's and look forward to reading your book.

Much success!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

such wonderful news Tiffany.

I wish your book to be a 100 percent sucsessful.

and Congratulations.

luv Orangefatcat

Terry Dranitsaris

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

May I add my WOW!!!!! That is so awesome Tiffany! It's not easy getting a publisher and you must be very good to have found one and to have written two books! I so admire creative people, especially writers! Good luck on the book(s)!!!

Cathy L.

• happyout
    happyout

Tiffany,

I read the first chapter, and it's GREAT!! I am a huge book freak (in a good way ) and I would definitely read this book.

Best of luck to you!

Happyout

• love11
    love11

Your book getting published is SO inspiring! I think it is going to affect alot of people in a good way. Thanks- love11

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I read the first chapter. Great! While reading the first few paragraphs, my eyes got wider and wider as I thought I was reading MY life! Congrats. I wish you all the luck in the world!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Very cool, Tiffany. Congratulations!

J

• Valis
    Valis

Hi Tiffany and welcome to the forum. Gook luck on your books!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit