Hello, all...

by Apathy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Apathy
    Apathy

Hi. Well, I'm new. Ish. I've been lurking sorta kinda and in the chat a bit, but anyways, I thought I'd formally introduce myself.

So, the name's 'Thy. Not really, but I'm paranoid, so you can call me 'Thy. Or potentially Chelsea. But mostly 'Thy. Anyways, I'm fifteen. o.o; -gaspeh- And I'm in the midst of being 'raised in The Truth'. Yay? I live with my mom, and my cats, so fortunately there's no 'headship'. Allowing me to go horribly astray.

So, I guess I haven't really believed in The Truth for a while now, four years at least. I think the clencher back then(four years ago) was that I wasn't allowed to read a certain Evil Book Series of Doom. Said series happened to have become a favorite of mine. I decided back then, that if they wouldn't let me read my book, I didn't really want anything to do with them. Childish reasoning, but whatever. So, time passed, and once I'd decided that I didn't want to be like them, it became progressively easier to see what B.S. they spewed. Anyway, I could give you all a few lovely examples, but I won't.

So, either way... hi!! ^.^

- <3<3 'Thy

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum Apathy. Thanks for the introduction. You're only 15? Well, that's good.I called my mom out on JW matters too when I was your age.

Don't apologize for ranting. We all rant here so feel free to do it on this forum any time.

I hope to see you around the forum soon.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Welcome to the board Apathy!

-A useful reminder to all of us that young people visit this site and read our posts-

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Hi apathy, a warm welcome.

• Bas
    Bas

Hi Apathy, I already met you in chat, welcome to the forum too!

• Apathy
    Apathy
    -A useful reminder to all of us that young people visit this site and read our posts-

-snort- Don't worry, I'm at least as corrupted as the worst of you.

-yaoi fan-girl-

** If you don't know what yaoi means, you probably shouldn't. ^.^

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hi Apathy, I know many people who made their mind up early like you, all I can say is "good for you" - at least you don't spend the next ten years of your life going through a major head f^&k.

• under74
    under74

Apathy- just read a post from you on another thread....

Yeah, my mom tried to homeschool me as well...I'm OK now but it took a while.

PM me if you ever feel you need to.

All the best to you.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Thy

Nice to meet you, welcome to the board.

I wish I had woken up as early in life as you have.

I'm jealous

Chris

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Hi Thy,

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!

Love/Peace/Respect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit