Hello, all...

by Apathy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

welcome to the board! levels of corruption 'round these parts ranges..(chuckles) I bailed out the JW roundabout age 16 and never looked back..g'luck!

-Z-

P.s. thumbs up on the name...melikes..:)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey Thy!

We chatted a bit a few days ago! I was dunked at 12 and df'd when I was 17. I knew it was all a bunch of BS, but got reinstated because of family pressure. It took me another 7 years to come to get out for good.

Kwin

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome!

DY

• seawolf
    seawolf

Welcome Apathy!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Welcome Apathy. Damn it's nice to see people figure it out at 11 years instead of 36!

YES! Makes me wonder where our brains were for 30 years! No doubt on vacation! Welcome aboard thy. Brummie

• wiegel
    wiegel

Welcome, Thy, it is great to have you here. Since the teens in my family no longer talk to me, it is great to get the "younger" view on things. You are smart and you are brave and your power of reason is well-developed. Your mom has done a great job in raising you, even though you disagree (in itself a sign that you think for YOURself!).

Trudy

• seawolf
    seawolf
    It makes me wonder just how many JW kids are coming to this conclusion (that its all crap) and just keeping quiet.

I think quite a few. I never quite bought it when I was younger but just went because I had to. Tried to convince myself but couldn't. Most can't really talk to find out what others think because all hell will break out if it's found out that they're questioning anything...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit