What was the most INTENSE thing a householder did to you while in Service

by GetBusyLiving 39 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

When I was about 10 years old me and my service partner called on a guy that came to the door with a shotgun. He just said in the most deadpan voice you can ever imagine: ""If you don't get off my doorstep within the next 30 seconds im going to have to use this." That was some scary shit.. we bolted.

GBL

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I suppose you could call this intense...........a man came to the door in his underwear.........I acted like I did not notice and went on with my presentation.......He took the mags and I had a good laugh and story to tell for awhile......

he was old and not hot........but ..........you know the story

I caught a fish this BIG!!!!!! (------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

An old lady reached behind her door and started after hubbie and me with a dirty old mop. Never moved so fast in my life. She was really gonna whack us with that thing!

When my hubbie and son were leaving a house they turned around and there was a guy mooning them in the front window.

Cathy L.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I did my presentation and this bloke just stood there saying nothing.......so I carried on.......still nothing.....so on I went, ....until I finished. Then he just gobbed in my face and closed the door. Without a word.

Nice

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

One guy went ape-*hit on me when I showed him the name 'Jehovah' in his own bible. He tore it to shreds in front of me like I'd be scared or something and I laughed my ass off. Took us both by surprise.

We both laughed at that point and I said, "Now what are you going to read scriptures from?" and he said, "The Sears Catalog!" I had to go home and ask what he meant, but it was funny. I was 12.

Jeannie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

A guy at work was telling me how he got called on once by a couple of woman. He said that he stuck his finger through the mail slot in such a way that it would look like his dick (yeah I really have no idea how a person does that either). Anyways he said that he could hear them both gasp and virtually run off his doorstep. Kinda funny but also kinda wierd.

GBL

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I had dogs sicked on me and proudly showed everyone the teeth marks in my book bag.

Two very pretty naked girls opened the door. I gave my normal presentation and maintained eye contact (most of the time)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My Dad said this Crazy Lady said he could come in and talk since she was having Tea with Jesus!

Brooke

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

GBL:

When the two sisters got back to the car I'll bet they told the group that it looked like a penis but was way too small and the wrong color.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

One time I was at a door by myself and this Guy yells at me "I don't want any!" and then slammed the door.....A regular Sister would have ran to her car crying...I laughed out loud and said Awesome! I then said "I wasn't going to give you any." I heard him laugh on the other side.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit