Quiz Time! Men in Thongs

by jeanniebeanz 10 Replies latest social humour

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well, what about it? Women wear them, should men? Why or Why Not? If you could tie this into the JW thing, you get 10 extra points.

Please pass your essay's up to the front of the class when finished.

Mrs. Jeannie

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Why should anyone wear one?

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Like the look on women but personally....if all either gender is going to wear is a thong..why bother...go commando...after all...thongs at like jw's...you can usually stand them for 5 minutes but after that they're a royal pain in the a**.

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol now who is talking sexy?

• Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

http://www.abcunderwear.com/mensthongs.html

Click to enlarge, hahaha. Too damn funny.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

lol@sassy

Yes, rwagoner some men find them to be irritating, but I know some who wear them exclusively because they are comfy. I guess to each their own... lol

Classisist, I wouldn't mind. That may chaff in bluejeans though...

Maxine, funny link...

I heard one elder actually come unglued when he found out that one of the young brothers in the congo wore them. He actually addressed it in a talk at the TM. Apparently he felt that good JW men wore briefs only!

J

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

LOL @ Maxine Mouse. I think that website answers the question. I mean those guys wearing them are ripped, model types and even they look like jerks.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

No... Not just no but HELL no! of course 85% of women shouldn't wear them EITHER!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Apparently he felt that good JW men wore briefs only!

OMG that's funny! Talk about getting into someone's undies unnecessarily!

Ok... My experience with thongs.. Personally I have worn them and they do chaff with tight jeans, but other pants and mini skirts they were great! BUT I was thin enough THEN to wear them!

My husband #2 was a Norsk blond. Mostly what I'm saying here is he is blond...... He wanted to get an almost all-over tan, and cut up a pair of briefs into a thong so he could tan his bunz.

He had been drinking, and fell asleep in the sun for .... 3 HOURS! And his bunz were previously white. Well, they were bright lobster red when I got home from work.

He had 2nd degree burns on his butt and back. I had to use wet sheets and aloe gel to cool him down while laying him on an electric blanket to keep him warm! I did not feel sorry for him... he couldn't sit for several days.

Like I said, he was blond.

Now for men wearing them? Well only about 15% of the US population can wear them appropriately and get away with it. But if a man wants to wear them, go for it. There are some really funny ones in the sex shops, with elephant trunks and tiger tails, etc. Now, any man can wear those in the appropriate situation, in my opinion, and I'll laugh my ass off.

• trevor
    trevor

Some people come on this board for support but the kind of support I need cannot be found here. I need strong underpants to take the weight. Thongs for men are a tool of the hang-man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit