by Eduardo Cruz 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• trevor
    trevor
    You've really hit on a big one there

OUCH!!!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Greetings!

Hey there, just so everyone knows, this idiot Eduardo Cruz, is NOT me (the one some of you know to be an attorney).

Hope everyone is paying close attention. I would not want to be confused with his postings.

My Name is Eduardo LEATON Jr., Esq.

PS: on Randy's site I think the last time I looked it said something about only having a few hundred dollars in the bank. I thought that Freeminds would be doing better than that and from the info posted it appears that maybe it is.

But then I watched the Video of Randy givng the tour of the house. I had no idea just how "grass roots" the whole operation was. I think he is to be commended for the impact that he has had over the years, even though I do not agree with much of his viewpoint.

-Eduardo

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Also notice that you can see Freeminds finances.

Why can't we check the Watchtowers finances?

ABSOLUTELY!

Wouldn't we ALL like to see a report of what the WTS takes in and where it goes.

• jgnat
    jgnat

RunningMan,

I'm not sure where the $25,000 number comes from. My reading shows revenues less expense equalling $760.

That was my math error. Good thing I am not an accountant.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

This seems rather coincidental, but I happen to be an accountant.

• Eduardo Cruz
    Eduardo Cruz

Thousand nicknames in defense of FreeMinds with poor comments:

Typical Watchtower fool. [...] that's a pretty stupid connection [...] Eduardo, It took a lot of brain cells [...] He cleans windows at an attorney's office [...] this idiot Eduardo Cruz, is NOT me [...]

• Eduardo Cruz
    Eduardo Cruz

Thanks to all by the other comments!!.

And remember that my question not is an accusation (FreeMinds & WT in the same hypocrisy?).

As it is, the accusation of this new poster [...] has been roundly refuted - thank you for graciously not reacting.
  • AlanF
    AlanF

Eduardo Cruz said:

: And remember that my question not is an accusation (FreeMinds & WT in the same hypocrisy?).

Um, you posed no specific questions. Your entire post was an accusation.

Do you have problems expressing yourself in English? If so, perhaps getting a competent translator such as Babelfish will help.

Otherwise, as the Bible says, it's best for fools to keep silent lest they reveal themselves.

AlanF

• Eduardo Cruz
    Eduardo Cruz

Hello AlanF,

I like the biblical insults, and sometimes i use them:

the Bible says, it's best for fools to keep silent lest they reveal themselves

If my entire post is an accusation, remember I do not have $25,000 dollars in donations.

• Eduardo Cruz
    Eduardo Cruz

Hello Jgnat,

My response to you in the distracted thread, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/54708/1452107/post.ashx#1452107 repeated here:

1. "Do Freeminds claim to be Jehovah's sole channel for communication to the earth?." No

2. "Do Freeminds claim that all other organizations are hopelessly corrupt besides themselves?." No

3. "If not, where is the hypocrisy?." The hypocrisy is in the contradictions.

4. "After revenue and expenses, assets versus liabilities, it appears that Freeminds is in the green by $25,000." The former-witnesses deny that Freeminds be a hypocritical organization when accepts the donations through Guidestar!. But forgetting that Freeminds receive your donations no matter where come the money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit