FreeMinds & WT in the same hypocrisy?

by Eduardo Cruz 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Golf
    Golf

Eduardo, good try but NOT good enough. Do you care to reply to all the posts, please?

Golf

• aniron
    aniron

Also notice that you can see Freeminds finances.

Why can't we check the Watchtowers finances?

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Only from the mind of a DF dub (DF doesn't mean disfellowshipped). Lol..

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I'm not sure where the $25,000 number comes from. My reading shows revenues less expense equalling $760. - Now, that's a true non-profit. I wonder what the Watchtower netted last year.

As for using the same donation method, that's a pretty stupid connection to try and make. If Randy drives a Buick, like a circuit overseer, then Randy must be a CO.

Thanks for giving us a sample of the best logic JWs have to offer.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Eduardo...................

It took a lot of brain cells to become an attorney.........if that is what you really are! So that means you are an intelligent person because passing the bar exam is a grueling task.

But intelligence and common sense are two different things. It is my opinion that your law practice will be struggling for a long time.

HappyDad

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Eduardo is not quite an attorney. He cleans windows at an attorney's office so he considers himself working in the legal field.

• trevor
    trevor

A non profit making organization is allowed to make a profit but the owners do not spend that profit but use it to expand in future years.

Many pioneers in the JWs relied on the profit from book and magazine selling to get by. They never declared their profit either. As for the profit the governing body(harlot on the beast) have made - well what is their real estate worth?

• Gerard
    Gerard

Eduardo,

The difference is that the WT traps people in its cultic grip. FreeMinds helps us fly free from the WT.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Eduardo,

Are you still there, or have you baled?

J

• Buster
    Buster

Eduardo Cruz,

You've really hit on a big one there. Can I help too? I understand that both the WTS and Free Minds use telephones. Can you believe the hypocracy? Free Minds uses the same mode of communication as the WTS that they claim to be watching! Thanks for helping us out - we almost fell into a the trap of independant thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit