Flat Stanley UPDATE

by Princess 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I heard from Lazyslob and Stanley is on his way to Celia in Vermont!

* as usual, he's totally lost and hasn't even a friggin clue who the hell Flat Stanley is*

Well, PM Celia and ask for him next! He hasn't been to California yet! Got your PM. I'll pass on the info to Steve.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hey Princess. I sent Steve an email a while ago but it bounced back undelivered. Can't reach you on Yahoo IM. Could you pm me Steve's new email addy? Hope you're doing great.

• Princess
    Princess
    Could you pm me Steve's new email addy?

Done

Hope you're doing great.

We are!

• Valis
    Valis
    sounds like a tall skinny gay guy with bad teeth.

Gumby

eh Gumbag...self depricating are we?

• bem
    bem

(((((Princess))))) Good to hear from you! been missing you. Great news about Stanley and the class project. Thanks for the up-date.

• gumby
    gumby

K....I had to look it up.......so!

For dumb bastards like me.....here's what ol' Flat Stanley is about. Gimme a break, it's been 40-45 years since I was in grade school.....sheesh!

Flat Stanley Returns!

Our class has been reading a story called Flat Stanley. The story is written by Jeff Brown and Illustrated by Steve Bjorkman. Stanley is the main character who is an average boy. He leads an ordinary life until one day a bulletin board falls on him and suddenly he becomes flat! This turns out to be very interesting. He gets rolled up, mailed, and flown like a kite. He even gets to stop a crime.

The students have created their own Flat Stanleys and sent them to their friends and family around the world. They have asked that Stanley be returned as soon as he has had an adventure or two.

Gumby

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I tried to buy the book, but alas - sold out.....

• morty
    morty

Glad to hear Stanley is still on the road....Your boy will not ever forget this Princess..He will cherish these memories forever....By chance, did the teacher say if they got my package yet??

Our town is so small that we do not have post cards here so I took some pics myself and send them along with a little something something for the darlings...could you let me know??

*****************************************************************************************

Country Women.....I love your picture!!!...You look beautiful.....the weather must agree with you there....((((hugs))))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ok

Flat Stanley has enjoyed spring break, but got a little over burned.

Now he's looking to move one. Please let me know who to send him to next.

Joy

• bem
    bem

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit