Shots fired during UK rap concert

by Xena 57 Replies latest social current

• talesin
    talesin

/ lol !

• Simon
    Simon
    So you blame the US for a higher crime rate in the UK?

ta-da ... see, you are soooo predictable

• Xena
    Xena

lets see...you made a comment...I asked a question for clairification. Yea that tends to be pretty typical conversation.....do you have a point??

It would appear, to me anyway, that my mistake in all this has been that I actually thought it might be possible to have a rational conversation with you. mea culpa

• Simon
    Simon

I think the problem is that you appear to want to make a point about something but don't really have a clue what it is.

Did you think I would be dumb and leap to defend the behaviour of who did the shooting, their right to shoot weapons or deny that i happened like you seem to want to do at any mention of anything America-related?

If you have a point to make, make it. If not, shut up.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Where I come from you don't speak like that to da ladies...

LT, of the "Just passing through, and saw this on the top" class

PS - You'll get yours, Crumpet - Scots are Brits, too Further, we only got as far as York...

• Valis
    Valis

The Return of The Toe!

• roybatty
    roybatty
    If you have a point to make, make it. If not, shut up.

Looking back over the thread, I see Xena has gone to great lengths to make her point. As a matter of fact, a few posts up, she addressed severl issues that were posted in reponse to her's. I'm still waiting for your reponse but all I'm seeing is quick, one-liners.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Wow, I could have sworn I posted to this thread. Wonder what happened?

Well since English peepil dont steal, Mus be someone from America who stole it Brummie

• ballistic
    ballistic

No ones put any scientific facts up on this thread to make a decent argument. For one, you can't compare crime rates in the US to England for numerous reasons. Such as, in England we class traffic offenses as crimes, so that would increase the number. There was also a jump in crimes in the mid 1990's when mobile phones became popular... all got sold with insurance and people found they could get the newest model if they reported it stolen. And let's get a bit more philosophical - crime is invertly proportional to wealth and rises with the widening of the gap between rich and poor. What does that say about both the US and England?

• Brummie
    Brummie

I also wonder is the 250 million population compared to our 60 million has something to do with it >>winks<<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit