Ten killed in US school shooting

by Simon 82 Replies latest social current

• Simon
  • under74
    under74

This kind of thing is becoming all too familiar here...

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

how many need to die before someone has the balls to stand up and question the 'right to bear arms'?

How long before someone utters the age old 'Guns don't kill people, people do'???

• Golf
    Golf

This sent chills through my body. Yes, people kill people, NOT guns.

My neighbor and his wife were attacked at home the other night. The intruders had a shot gun and a baseball bat. The owner escaped with a broken arm and lucky they were not killed. The intruders were caught and some locals beat the crap out of them, now, these criminals, want to sue those that beat them up!!!!! Isn't that a beaut?

Golf

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for posting........I don't see much on the tv this am about this......The Terry Schiavo feeding tube dilemma (sp) is the main topic. What are schools doing to our children?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I guess it's not occured to many of you the poor parenting of the the children may be the culprit?

~Hill (none of my guns has killed as often as Ted Kennedy's car class)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

So sad. Tom Sawyer Syndrome gone Evil.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

This is the second school shooting in Minnesota w/in the last year (or close to it) I believe. Being it was on a reservation the Feds were called in due to them being the only one w/jurisdiction (no local or state authorities). Even though not a neighboring town to me, but still very close (150 miles) and was quite the shock.

• Golf
    Golf

Apparently his dad recently committed suicide and his mom died. He only had his grandparebts left. Those who have experienced 'severe' depression can relate to having nothing else to live for, nothing matters. How many others are walking around with that attitude? As to his grandparents,it leaves unanswered questions, why killed them in the first place?

Why did the Mendez (spelling?) kill their parents? Money or the way they were treated? Was it a case of depression or calculation?

Golf

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe teasing kills people.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit