Orangefatcat is home !!!

by orangefatcat 34 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

To all of my very dear friends on JWD, I want to thank all of you so very much for your thoughts prayers and good vibrations of harmony.

I am so happy that everything went well. There were some touch and go moments in the operating room which lead me to Intensive Care. But true to form and a will to live I made it. I know it was because of all your love. Even my Aunt Mary had prayers said for me in our Church. Yes indeed God does here prayers.

The doctors were blown away by my shear determination to get up on my feet and force myself into a quicker recovery.

The nurses where flabbergased by my abilaty to turn in bed with minimal effort. I really prayered to God for strength so I could get home to my husband Marco for whom I have a deep devotion. I didn't want him to suffer from my absensce at home.

The PT and OT's were so helpful and patient with me. It was sometimes really hard for me and I cried too. I never knew this before but the nurses told me that it is not uncommon for a person to be emotional about things from the past when our bodies go through a physical tramua. I learned alot about my inner strenghts and thanked God for helping me.

My mother as you all know is a JW and she called my husband seven times to ask about me. So she is not tough as nails as I thought. Maybe she is missing me and having second thoughts. She sent a gift to the hospital with my Aunt who told my mom that she should bring it to me. But my mother said no. Oh well there is always a ray of hope.

Well now that I have told you all about my surgery I will be doing some resting and convelesing with therapy at home. I am not sure when I will get up more strenght to post but know that my thoughts are with all of you. And thanks to all of you who sent my get well cards.

All my deepest love

Orangefatcat

hugs and kisses to all.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oh Sweetie, I'm happy to hear that you're home and doing so nicely! Get plenty of rest and follow the prescribed therapy and you'll do just peachy! Thanks for updating us.

luv-n-hugs,

Annie

• Been there
    Been there

So glad your back! Marco missed you terribly.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((OFC))))))))))))))) Best of luck on your healing

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Although I don't know you I am glad you are home and wish you a speedy recovery purps

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

OFC!!! Glad you are home!!!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Orange, great to hear from you! Hope to read some of your posts whenever you feel up to it. Take care

GBL

• blondie
    blondie

Glad to hear you are home, OFC!

Love, Blondie

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well Ms. OFC...looks like the kitty landed on all fours!! Such good news. I don't really "know" you either but am happy that you are home, safe and sound and wish you a speedy recovery!

Cathy L.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome home OFC.......and take it easy. We are pulling for you.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit