Orangefatcat is home !!!

by orangefatcat 34 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((OFC)))

Such good news to hear!!!!

I am so happy you are home and healing so well.

Many hugs and roses for you.....

CodeBlue

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

This Orangefatcat is crying tears of joy. You are all so wonderful. Your thoughts and prayers I felt. I know it was the one thing that kept me going.

Here I am on the operating table and trembling and thinking to myself I am going to survive this because I know so many of you sent your prayers and thoughts and vibrations. I know I felt them. They made me feel good inside my heart. I know it was touch and go for a while in the OR but I know that I must have been just testing the doctors skills. When I was in ICU all I could think of was my beautiful husband and son and friends. Even though I know I was at that point in critical condition.

I really believe that God does hear my prayers. I have always known that, but I was wondering seeing how I was no longer a JW would God forsake me or hear me and the prayers of all my friends and my aunts prayers at the church. It is obvioius to me now that God has not left me. He heard all of your and mine prayers too. You are all just so wonderful, and I count it an honour to be called your friend.

So now I will get better and soon be up and about trying to raise hell and see how many more of my nine lives I have left..

All I can think of is to thank you all again from the very depths of my heart.

Always with love

Orangefatcat.

PS thanks for the flowers , get well cards, and gifts.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((OFC)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How are you feeling today?

Brooke

• Sassy
    Sassy

OFC, I am so glad you are ok.. we were worried and thinking about you!!

My mother as you all know is a JW and she called my husband seven times to ask about me. So she is not tough as nails as I thought. Maybe she is missing me and having second thoughts. She sent a gift to the hospital with my Aunt who told my mom that she should bring it to me. But my mother said no. Oh well there is always a ray of hope.

I never had any doubt she loved you OFC.. unfortunately their damn rules don't let our moms enjoy loving us..

but it is nice to know that in spite of the brainwashing and rules.. they do still love us huh..

and we love you too OFC

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

(((OFC)))

Excellent news!!!

Glad to hear it all went well!!!

Welcome back!!!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit