Are you a Dog person, or a Cat person?

by jeanniebeanz 53 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
  • talesin
    talesin

I hear that dog is rather stringy ... haven't tried either one.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Bit of both: I have 2 dogs (who hates cats) and I adore my daughters 2 cats....

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

EEEEEWWWWWW Talesin!

I'm most definitely a CAT person!

(IF I was going to get a dog......it would have to be a Malemute, my absolute favorite!)

Annie

• talesin
    talesin

Sorry,, Annie,,, hehehe

Okay, I'll fess up the truth.

I like animals more than people on most days ... kitties have always been my special friends, but lately I have felt longing to have a canine companion.

As soon as I have enough $$$, the plan is to get a and a from the pound, and that will be a fresh start on my new family.

t

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

I have 1 dog and 3 cats.....They all get along great....the dog (4 year old Golden Retriever boy named Logan) is the self appointed mayor of the cats.

If I could only have 1 pet, it would be my soul dog Logan

• minimus
    minimus

Dogs....pugs are cute.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

we can't see the picture, glenwoodswoman... :(

J

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I would love a dog...I agree with Minimus...if I could get my hands on a Pug I would have one...but their cost is prohibitive (is that a word)?

But you have to have a lot of time and energy for a puppy/dog and at this time, with my knees from hell, it just isn't gonna happen.

We had a cat for 11 years. He passed to the great kitty litter box in the sky about 3 or so years ago. Still miss him.

Now we just have 3 fish (they are our pond fish in the summer but we pamper them in the winter by bringing them in), Nemo, Jaws & Dora.

My son has a pet scorpion, Garon. I take care of him more than he does. YUK!! He is so gross. I hate feeding him those poor little crickets.

Does my hubby count as a pet? He's housetrained, doesn't bark at me too much and doesn't shed. He fetches and doesn't beg at the table. He can do some good tricks...like playing dead on the couch all day on Saturdays and rolling over when he snores too much (with a push from me). He's not a purebred...just a mix of german & polish; but he did come with papers (from our wedding). In dog years he is getting up there in age...let's see...he'd be about 378 years old.

Cathy L.

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

Awww sorry about the picture, I just cant figure out how to upload the pic...

I guess you'll have to take my word for it : he is sooo awesome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit