The Proof!!!!: The Use of Explosives on 911 at the World Trade Center Compl

by Ianone 121 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ummmmm, seawolf, I dont know if you are on this planet but, there was no WMD found in Iraq.

But Saddam did use them on the Kurds

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

And Iran when they where fighting them.

• Ianone
    Ianone

Yeah buddy, and who armed Sadamm Hussein to gas the kurds??? Lemme think here??? Umm, the Bush Sr. Adminstration and the Reagan administrations.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

That's how we knew they had WMD. All we had to do is look at the reciept.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

And I'm supposed to believe that Popular Mechanics is a piece of disinformation because Jeff Rense says it is. And this from the guy who has all those "convincing" photos of UFOs, weird creatures like Sasquatch, and who portrays Zundel as a hero. Go figure.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    ummmmm, seawolf, I dont know if you are on this planet but, there was no WMD found in Iraq.

I was being sarcastic I couldn't use any smilies because Firefox doesn't bring up the smilies box.

I don't buy the official WTC story any more than I buy what the WTBTS says. Add that to the government bullshit on the first WTC disaster, TWA 800, OKC, yadda yadda yadda yadda.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    WTA 800

I am surprised Ianone hasn't hit on this one in his myriad of cut and pastes. I definatly think that one was a cover up.

• Quotes
    Quotes

As a member of the cover-up, it is time I finally confessed the truth that I know to be fact.

This will shock and surprise some of you, but not others.

The WTC was never built in the first place. It was all faked on a sound stage in Burbank California. The buildings everyone thinks they were looking at were really 3D projections, using technology taken from alien space craft housed in Area 51 (near Roswell). People that worked in the towers were either "in on it" and/or actually were working far underground, but in an environment that made them think they were high in the sky (more holographic stuff). Problem is, the aliens found out and said it wasn't appropriate use of the technology (aliens are a lot like elers, worried about "appropriate" and stuff) so they ordered the NWO to stop the shenanigans. So they used the occaission of turning off the 3D holographic generators as an opportunity to launch a war against a concept (terrorism), which would springboard a war aginst a county (Afghanistan) to seque into an expensive opportunity to bring democracy to a people that don't seem to want it (Iraq). (OK, that last sentance was accurate... sorry!)

Seriously, I am very skeptical, and view that as a strength, not a weakness. I read both Skeptic Magazine and Skeptical Enquirer. Teejay said he thinks us EX-JWs should be more cynical... that is exactly my point and I agree completely I would prefer skeptical to cynical: cynics don't believe anything; skeptics simply demand reasonalbe proof), even though we have reached opposite conclusions. I **DON'T** believe everyone who tells me they have inside information about dark forces that are controlling the world and roaming about like a hungry lion seeking to devour. My response is unlike the last time I was told (and beleived) that type of thing, when I simply accepted it and said "OK Mr. Watchtower, whatever you say. Do you want me to shill these magazines and spread your paranoid theories now??? OK...".

~Quotes, of the "Earning my money as part of the cover-up" class ;)

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Quotes I didn't get the memo, from our Reptilian NWO overlords, that you where supposed to expose yourself and our secrets yet.

• Ianone
    Ianone

Seawolf: I suspected you might have been being sarcastic, but I played it safe and acted like a smart ass

I didnt think you were serious. People in France arent as propagandized as they are here in North America.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit