The Proof!!!!: The Use of Explosives on 911 at the World Trade Center Compl

by Ianone 121 Replies latest jw friends

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Too funny 'still'!(insert smiley; I'm on firefox) I've just been following this 'ianone' as I enjoy the mystic, secret stuff , just from a much different perspective than 'ianone'. Ummm, I was using a figure of speach "rocks off"...

• Heatmiser
  • Golf
    Golf

So, my 35 years experience of being a high steel ironworker is CRAP!!!!! I don't know what I'm talking about! Do you care to enlighten me, please.

Golf

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Ok Golf, tell everybody what happens to steels strength when it is heated.

On a side note: Do you know other JW's that are Iron Workers? We might know someone in common.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

I have to say, I watched the film and it does reek conspiracy theory

... however, if it any of it is true, then that exactly what it is. It's so outrageous that no one wants to believe that a person or government could be guilty of such genocide for profit or propaganda. I'm currently reading, Jehovah's Witnesses and the Nazis ... and found an interesting quote .

"Thirsting for Christian blood, Nero put Rome to the torch. When she was reduced to embers and ash, he held Christians up as villains. A certain Hermann Goring learned this story as a child." Bertold Brecht

Draw your own conclusion ... but these days, I rarely scoff at much.

• Golf
    Golf

Heatmiser, I belong to local 7 Boston Mass. I spent most of time connecting steel. I also worked as a foreman. As to heat from the plane, I'm not an expert on that, are you? What is your experience as an ironworker, where you a connector and what local? What structures did you work on? I'm interested in knowing your experience, I'm all ears.

Golf

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

If you are not convinced that the 9-11 WTC was an inside job, I invite you to invest about 40 min of your time, download and listen to this Hunter Thompson interview done in Aug. 2002. He doesn't actually explicitly come out and say it but...see what you think.

He gives tremendous insight on WHY they would do this.

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/hunter_thompson_aug29_2002.mp3

Note: He was in the process of producing a piece of work totally exposing the 9-11 conspiracy when he committed "suicide" very recently. Sounds more like "suicided"

• Golf
    Golf

Heatmiser, I'm going to assume you've been an ironworker (assume I say) tell me, is it possible to connect steel without bolts? If so, how?

Golf

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

taylor

"Thirsting for Christian blood, Nero put Rome to the torch. When she was reduced to embers and ash, he held Christians up as villains. A certain Hermann Goring learned this story as a child." Bertold Brecht

You hit the ball on the sweet spot here!

This tactic has been used over and over again in history.

Create a crisis, blame it on someone else, become the hero, gain more power.

History repeats itself.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

so what? are you going to do anything about what you believe besides copying and pasting web info?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit