The Proof!!!!: The Use of Explosives on 911 at the World Trade Center Compl

by Ianone 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Ianone
    Ianone

hahaha, you people are all hillarious

"we all agree that the planes caused serious structural damage to the WTC buildings"

Not a fat stinking chance. the World Trade Center was built , on the record, "to withstain planes hitting it." How many more excuses are you gonna come up with before you have to confront your cognitive dissonance?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Not one mention of structual engineering or how the building's structure was affected by fire in the whole film. Suggest you guys start watching BBC instead.

• Golf
    Golf

ballistic check the site I suggested, "An analysis of the energy needed to crumble the World Trade center."

Golf

• ballistic
    ballistic

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Do you know what held up the floor in the WTC?

• Ianone
    Ianone

The WTC towers were the first structures outside of the military and the nuclear industries whose design considered the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed in the 1960s design analysis for the WTC towers that an aircraft, lost in fog and seeking to land at a nearby airport, like the B-25 Mitchell bomber that struck the Empire State Building on July 28, 1945, might strike a WTC tower while low on fuel and at landing speeds. That the WTC was designed only to withstand a collision with a Boeing 707 that was seeking to land at a nearby airport, and therefore low on fuel, is an obvious lie. Why is it an obvious lie? Well, because if you take into consideration planes that are landing at an airport, then you must consider planes that are taking off, and such planes are fully laden with fuel. However, in the September 11 events, the Boeing 767-200ER aircraft that hit both towers were considerably larger (Not true. Somewhat larger, would be more accurate.) with significantly higher weight, or mass (Also, not true. Using the weights quoted by this article, in fact, in the very next sentence, the Boeing 707 considered by the designers, weighed 263,000 pounds and the Boeing 767s that hit the towers weighed about 274,000 pounds. This is a difference of 4%. Yes, four percent. Nobody thinks 4 percent is a "significantly higher weight". Incidently, the maximum takeoff weight for a Boeing 707 is 336,000 pounds. The maximum takeoff weight for a Boeing 767-200ER is 395,000 pounds.) and traveling at substantially higher speeds.WTC 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 all had extensive wind tunnel studies performed as part of the design process. WTC 1 and WTC 2 were among the first structures that were designed using wind tunnel studies

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    on the record, "to withstain planes hitting it."

Tell us the scenario on record that it is to withstand. That is the problem with the shit you spout. You only tell half the story or only part of it that makes it look like it supports your view. If you know what the "on record" is, why didn't you state the scenario it was supposed to be able to survive? Because it doesn't support your view.

It is a lot different than what realy happened. The design specs where for a smaller aircraft(707), hardly any fuel going slow (scenario of plane lost in bad weather in landing mode at end of journey with very light fuel load)

What hit them 767, full of fuel and one was going 400+mph other 500+mph. which means the damage caused far exceeded the design specs.

edited: HA you already knew what I was going to say. You where cutting and pasting while I was typing....LOL

• ballistic
    ballistic

What a load of crap this whole thread is.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Ballistic your right on the money. This thread is a load of crap.

• Ianone
    Ianone

Im looking for the technical date on the WTC: technical structural engineering, so sit tight, in the mean time

When The Explosives Were Placed: WTC South Tower Upper Floors Closed on 9/8 & 9/9

San Francisco Indymedia | April 23 2004

Many people have theorized the World Trade Center was wired with explosives, causing the unprecedented collapse following the impacts of two jumbo jets. In fact, NYC firefighters remarked that day that it seemed like bombs were going off in the buildings, just prior to the tower's collapse. One glaring question remains unanswered: exactly how and when could such a monumental undertaking be accomplished. Read on for the answer...

Feedback from the Progressive Review's Undernews for April 22, 2004.

WE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING from someone who worked for Fiduciary Trust on the 90th, 94-97th floors of the South Tower:

"On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ...

"Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work."

Related links: Bombs in the Towers - WTC 7 Imploded by Silverstein, FDNY and Others

• Ianone
    Ianone

When The Explosives Were Placed: WTC South Tower Upper Floors Closed on 9/8 & 9/9

San Francisco Indymedia | April 23 2004

Many people have theorized the World Trade Center was wired with explosives, causing the unprecedented collapse following the impacts of two jumbo jets. In fact, NYC firefighters remarked that day that it seemed like bombs were going off in the buildings, just prior to the tower's collapse. One glaring question remains unanswered: exactly how and when could such a monumental undertaking be accomplished. Read on for the answer...

Feedback from the Progressive Review's Undernews for April 22, 2004.

WE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING from someone who worked for Fiduciary Trust on the 90th, 94-97th floors of the South Tower:

"On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ...

"Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work."

Related links: Bombs in the Towers - WTC 7 Imploded by Silverstein, FDNY and Others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit