Email to Quotes (WT?) from a self-described PEDO!!!

by Quotes 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quotes
    Quotes

pwned, I sometimes get email from people because they assume that my web site is run by the Watch Tower Society:

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/.

Clearly, reading my site leads any reasonable person to conclude that my site runs COUNTER to the aims of the WT society, but sometimes people send email before reading, I suppose.

Oh, the Watch Tower Society sent me a Cease & Desist demand in January, which you can read about here and here.

Class, thanks for the input.

Scully, great suggestion.

• avengers
    avengers
    I am originally from one of the ex Soviet countries but my family fled from there when i was but a little boy, to one of the EU countries, where I lived for 13 years.

If he's living in one of the EU countries then Interpol can maybe do something.

Hope we get him locked up before he causes more harm.

Andy

• dh
    dh
    I am originally from one of the ex Soviet countries but my family fled from there when i was but a little boy, to one of the EU countries, where I lived for 13 years.

The phone country code '380' is for the Ukraine.

• Quotes
    Quotes

avengers, note though that he says he "lived there" (past tense). If the phone number is legit, he is "Back In The USSR" (with apolgies to the remaining Beatles).

I am now certain I will forward this to my cop buddy. He knows about my site, and I won't have to waste a lot of time explaining why/how I received this letter. I am confident he will be able to put it in the hands of the correct people overseas.

~Quotes.

• cypher50
    cypher50

I would also contact your lawyer...even if this isn't in Canada he is still threatening to commit another crime so it is better to make sure that you are legally covered in case something happens.

• talesin
    talesin

I would say forward it.

Cover all bases, for the safety of the children, naturally, and to CYA as well.

• cypher50
    cypher50

This makes me wonder just how many emails the WTS gets like this...and then, what the hell do they do with them?

• berylblue
    berylblue

I am usually not paranoid, but you should consult your attorney for your own sake as well. It could well be some sort of sick set-up, and before you know it, you're being sued for having him falsely interrogated or arrested.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Q:

Go to your friend in the OPP. He should at least direct you to someone.

hawk

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Definitely report it to the authorities. If he is telling the truth, they can interview him and figure it out maybe. If he's lying, maybe they'll interview him and give him a real tongue lashing. It's definitely creepy to say the least.

Someone recently made a very veiled threat in my area against a local small airport because of the noise. He really was wanting to complain about noise and with his statements about "you might not want to know what I'll do if you don't quiten them planes down" he got a nice friendly visit from the FBI the next day. They took him very serious. Threats are never a good thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit