Email to Quotes (WT?) from a self-described PEDO!!!

by Quotes 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quotes
    Quotes

OK gang, I have received the following email. Originally sent March 15, then again on the March 16 and yet again on March 17 (with only the email subject line changed).

IS THIS A JOKE? WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE?

Woe to you if you don't reply.

My name is S. I was baptized 3.5 years ago, plus another year of Bible study, so one could say that i was in the truth for almost 5 years.

I am originally from one of the ex Soviet countries but my family fled from there when i was but a little boy, to one of the EU countries, where I lived for 13 years.

This is not for the weak-hearted. Before the truth I was an atheist paedophile without a hint of conscience. When I found out that God existed I decided that I should change, so I prayed to God that he helps me. Now I realize that he didn't.

According to the John 14:13,14 { also John 15:16, 16:23,24, } ANYTHING I ask for ( anything means everything, even if it is for personal gain ) I shall definitely receive.

Guess what I asked for. Obviously to be rid of this taint. Not to be sexually attracted to children anymore. Because I am attracted to them with a psychological illness which makes me unable to control myself even now that I am in the truthand have a well developed conscience.

According to 1 Corinthians 6:11 the ex-homosexuals in Korinthos were cleansed, but I guess that doesn't apply to paedophiles, just like I've seen other things applying on them but not paedophiles. For example: I've read several autobiographies of some brothers ex-homosexuals who are now married, have a familly and live a normal christian life and are sometimes elders. Nothing about paedophiles. They prayed too and for some reason their request was granted. And here comes the worst of them all: The Watchtower issue for 1/1/1997. Whoever wrote the article there, was clearly based on personal emotions instead of the scriptures, as it is unscriptural. It stated that I no longer can have any privileges in the congregation not even be an auxiliary pioneer. Can you imagine on how sorry I was that I shared my secret with an elder? Now I can no longer even carry microphones around the Kingdom Hall. And instead of one, at least 7 elders and 4 circuit overseers know about me ( and I am very much concerned about the "at least" part ). Many of these elders now don't want to have anything to do with me, as they are overwhelmed with emotions instead of reasoning, since many of them have families. And whenever I am accidentally near a child they look at me as if I am raping it in front of them. The only biblical verse that the article was based on was 1Timothy 3:7 that a christian must have a fine testimony on the outside. It claims that if a person has a reputation on the outside of being a paedophile then he is not suitable for any privileges.

1) That is a big "IF" ! Doesn't really apply in my case because I was never caught and none of my victims ever lived long enough to tell the tale. So what happens if not?

2) Gods forgiveness is absolute about the life prior to someone finding the truth and nowhere does it say that there are exceptions. ( look at the case of Paul, 1Timothy 1:13, Remember that he used to hunt christians for a living )

3) Even cases of Gods servants who were fluent in the Law and yet have heavily sinned were not striped of their privileges.( Manasseh and David. When God forgave them he didn't say that "OK you're forgiven and you may now go and live on as plain Jews", but instantly gave them back their crown ).

God has failed to prove that I am wrong about the article and about John 14:13,14 and therefore i can safely assume that God has LIED to me and is unworthy of his name.

If you do decide to answer this, and therefore hopefully keep me in the truth, I will need to chain you to this responsibility, so i will need to know your name and your position in bethel. My phone number is + 38044 [rest of phone number deleted by Quotes] You might have to try several times as I am the only one in my family who speaks any English.

One last thing: you may easilly guess what I will do if I no longer have to restrain myself because of the truth, since I am not sexually attracted to adults.

[deleted]@yahoo.com (but I would prefer via telephone)

I have deleted the phone number, but the first part (38044) Means country code Ukraine, city code Kiev.

I don't like the implied threat in the closing sentence, but don't know what to do. I have not replied yet. Suggestions?

~Quotes, of the "prefers his Kiev in the Chicken variety" class

• talesin
    talesin
    Originally sent March 15, then again on the March 16 and yet again on March 17 (with only the email subject line changed).

Is there any way that you could be held liable for not reporting this to CSIS (?) or other authorities?

Could someone be trying to entrap you?

... just a reaction, that's all .

t

• Quotes
    Quotes

Good question, Mr. T, I've wondered the same.

Hhhhmmmm.... A very good friend is OPP (Ontario Provincial Police). He even used to work child sex crimes cases. I think I will forward this email to him. Kiev is out of his jurisdiction, but hopefully he can send it up the line and get it to the right authorities.

~Quotes, of the "reporting" class

• Quotes
    Quotes

OTOH, surely this is some sort of setup.

How could anyone be so dense to send that email to me (which was supposedly intended for Bethel)? The Quotes site now has a BRIGHT RED warning on every page which says "this web site is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Watch Tower Society."

The writer of this email is clearly literate in the english language.

This must be a set up.

Still, I will pass this over to Sergeant P. tomorrow anyway.

~Quotes

• Pwned
    Pwned
    none of my victims ever lived long enough to tell the tale

thats the scariest part, could be a hoax. do you work at bethel? i dont understand why he emailed you.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Judging from his writing, he may live in the Ukraine, but he was originally from an English speaking country or spent many years studying English. Assuming he is really from the Ukraine and thats not a fake number.

Now from what I can tell, he was educated in England or a commonwealth country with a similar dialect. Actually, I think he's a psychopath. He has lots of grammatical errors, yet uses higher level words and it would seem that the errors in grammar are on purpose. It's the MO of many serial killers.

DO NOT respond.

PS. Telling from the structure of his grammar and how he conjugates some of his verbs, I'd say he was definitely educated in England.

• Scully
    Scully

Quotes

I have one word for you: INTERPOL.

Love, Scully

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I would have to act even if I believed there was the SLIGHTEST possibility of children being harmed. Initially, I think I would have to print it off and take it to authorities. A quick google search has revealed 45 Congregations in that area. IF it is a sick joke (or some such thing) the writer should be found and either puinished or exposed.

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hi Quotes:

You could take that information to your attorney and let him decide what to do with it. At least then, you will have taken it to an official of sorts, and if they thought it should be taken any further, then you will have done the right thing.

**********************************************************************************************************

(ps)--Quotes, please contact (TowerWatcher710) about a previous telephone transcript. He tried to contact you twice, but thought that the timing was bad at that particular time. But he tried his best! He just didn't want you to think that he had forgotten you!

Thanks!

• dh
    dh

You could always try calling the number and see if it connects, it's in the Ukraine, so if it does go through and that person is on the other end, at least you have corroborated that part of the story, so maybe the rest of it is also true.

Which authorities you contact from there I wouldn't be too sure of. I would imagine it would have to be those in Ukraine. You could also forward a copy to the WT in the US & Ukraine, and if you can find a newspaper editor over in Ukraine, maybe him too.

A big part of me thinks this is just an idiot grandstanding looking for attention.

You could also report it to Yahoo, as they MAY have some details of this person on file.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit