Can The Watchtower Society Be Reformed?

by Cameron 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The dream is dead, bury it.

That sums it up for ME!

• Mary
    Mary

ROFLMAO @ Putternut!! Oh my god, that picture is priceless!!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I've not been on the inside but know people who are. The reform group's website looks good and although it is called reformation, I see it as a potential stepping-stone out of the clutches of WTBTS. For some this may be the best way out. Some may be more likely to listen to fellow JWs who are still faithful to Jehovah, but have doubts about the organisation. Personally I think once they find out some of the truth, they are bound to uncover more and more, and eventually make a complete scape. Ever the optimist

• Dawn
    Dawn
    Matthew 9: 16 ?No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse. 17 Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.?

BORG=Old Wineskins

• marked
    marked

Those who run http://www.jwreform.org/ are not now nor ever could be Jehovah's Witnesses.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I hope it just dissolves, as more people see loved ones die in this system... Least I hope it goes away.

• trevor
    trevor
    I hope it just dissolves

Yeah! I would like that too - then my family might wake up - but as I have said in this thread, I don't think something so big and bent will go away easily.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

There is always implosion Tee hee (dang I wish I had emoticons on this mac)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit