Jehovah's Witnesses GET CRAZY!!

by GetBusyLiving 36 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:It was all I could do not to punch a blind retarded man in the nose.

OMG you guys are killing me!!

GBL

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Had one of the old school annointed sisters from way back to Rutherford. Sat through all meetings wearing a large hat (never ,ever took it off in the hall). She sat and sat and sat but never made a single comment, never raised her hand or spoke.

In another congregation an unhappy older sister claimed she could have been of the annointed., but when the great crowd was announced in the 30's (she was in the audience) she claimed she was talked into being of that class by a very glib brother.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

I've known a few crazy witnesses. My fav was a tall gangly brother that was very creepy. He had a real hang up about sex and would confess to the service group that he had a problem with masturbation...he was in his fifties. He had also been sexually abused as a youth and discussed it frequently in comments. He also spoke of urges he had toward children. Once, after my sister came to visit, he told me that how attractive he found her, esp since she had children but had not developed wide hips or big breasts. Very creepy. My favorite comment of his ever was "The worldly saying is 'a hard penis has no conscience," but my soft one does."

• GetBusyLiving
  • kwintestal
    kwintestal

Adding more to Talesin's "Opera-man" story, my wife and I were out shopping one day and this same man came up to us (we had no idea who he was, nor he us), informing us of the woes of the JW's and he started rambling this story:

One day found himself on the front steps of a KH. God had told him to go there and he started to "wail and beat his breast" because he knew that something was wrong in the cong. So eventually the elders came and took him into the KH's back room and tortured him. He left the KH, and later that week they found out that one of the elders was having an affair with another elder's wife, and God told him about it and that is why he was so upset on the front steps of the KH.

He then went on to explain how many times and by how many people he was beaten at the KH.

A few years later we saw him again walking past the stage of a DC wearing a Burger King crown saying, "I'm your king!" LMAO

It's guys like this that give us apostates a bad name.

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin

LOL @ Kwin!

took him into the KH's back room and tortured him.

I forgot to tell you. I used to live next door to the one on "W" street for a year. But that's a whole other thread.

Maybe that's where it happened.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I forgot to tell you. I used to live next door to the one on "W" street for a year. But that's a whole other thread.

Well hurry up and start it then! Inquiring minds need to know what goes on in the back room of the KH!

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit