Jehovah's Witnesses GET CRAZY!!

by GetBusyLiving 36 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Do you guys know any very obviously crazy JW's? I've noticed that they have been "flocking" to the org. over the past few years especially.

We had this one crazy dude that would just blare out songs at the top of his lungs at the meetings, it was the single most funny thing I can remember from dub land. There was this other homeless person that was studying that had his hand up for every freaking comment. When he was called on he ALWAYS talked about how the trinity was God and how Jesus died on a cross, hehe.

GBL

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

No, but I do know that going to the meetings will make you crazy.

Dragonlady76

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    When he was called on he ALWAYS said talked about how the trinity was God and how Jesus died on a cross, hehe.

Were you paying him to do that? You got me thinking about hiring a couple of local wackos to raise some hell at the memorial?.

In my last hall there were 3 up-and-coming brothers? who had some obvious mental handicaps. One used to bop his head around when he spoke. Once his whole body got into it as he made his way to the podium, and I thought the momentum would carry him right off the stage. There's another in my first hall who's an elderĀ­?. He has a very obvious twitch in his scalp, which is about 85% hairless. It was tough to watch him on the platform giving a talk because his scalp would twitch and wrinkle every few seconds. If he was really on a roll his entire face would get involved. These facial aerobics caused me to leave the meeting early many times because I couldn't contain my laughter. My last PO sounded a lot like Daffy Duck, and another elder? I know sounds EXACTLY like Elmer Fudd. Even when I was still a JW, I often said to my wife, "When God said he chose the foolish things of the world, he sure as hell wasn't kidding!" There were times when I thought that was the only scripture that found fulfillment in the JWs.

Walter

• heathen
    heathen

I think they are all half baked lunies . I've heard there are some old people in brooklyn that think they are mediators for christ .They are very proud of the scripture that says God chose the foolish things of the world .

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

There was this one guy, he wasn't crazy (as far as I know), but he looked like death itself. Seriously. Always wore a trenchcoat, had wiry silver hair, and a face that looked like someone who has been rotting in the grave. Really creepy.

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

I don't know about crazy, but I attended a meeting once w/ my husband and someone up front commented, and at the end of his comment he said "and that's why Jesus was killed on the cross".................I couldn't believe my ears....then the conductor corrected him and said, you know it was a stake though, right, brother so-and-so??

And the one book study meeting I went to the old man conducting it was either falling asleep or resting his eyes throughout. I honestly don't know how the attendees could sit there and SEE this man actually closing his eyes during the whole thing, and still pay attention to the study. That's one mighty long and broken up prayer otherwise...................

ww

• talesin
    talesin
    We had this one crazy dude that would just blare out songs at the top of his lungs at the meetings

GBL

I know this guy (I think); we call him opera-man.

t

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

In the congregation I attend now there's a 50% rate of nutties.

I mean, down right crazy in the head! I feel awful just with the fact that I might be associated with such kooks.

How could supposedly "God's organization" be filled in such a large percentage by the weirdos???!!!

DY

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

: I know this guy (I think); we call him opera-man.

lol, did he attend the Riverside or Central cong.?

GBL

P.S. facial gymnastics.. lmfao

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i think it attracts people with handicaps, be they mental or physical. the hope of the paradise make so many people long for the time when they can be themselves, only better (Bally's???). and the stipulation that u have to do it with the Org, makes them stick around

bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit