Surgery Tomorrow

by Satanus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

A simple tooth extraction has led to this. It was an upper tooth that was root canaled. Canal went bad and i had it pulled out in about six pieces. One piece got pushed up into the sinus. Big job tomorrow for them to take it out. Wish me luck.

S

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Good luck ((((Satanus))))

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

ouch!!!! lotsa luck! im having surgery of my own in a few days, a little more personal (about 2 and a half feet lower and in the middle- my little friend will soon shoot blanks)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

good luck.. my dental experience has always been that the bill hurts worse than the procedure.

hang in there!

• Scully
    Scully

((( Satanus ))) take care of yourself. Make sure they give you the good stuff for pain control. Don't settle for just plain Tylenol.

Hugs, Scully

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Satanus----wishing you good luck, great surgical team, and speedy healing!!!

Best wishes to you, too, Bonnzo

~Merry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((Satanus))))

Sorry to hear about all the trouble that root canal gave you. Best wishes for a quick, easy and painless surgery tomorrow!

hugs,

Annie

• talesin
    talesin

(((Satanus)))

I`ll be thinking of you tomorrow. Listen to Scully ... get good drugs ! !

t

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

YIKES..sounds horrid. Best of luck with the surgery. Hope you heal fast Our Marine son just had his four wisdom teeth out today..he called mumbling that he made it through the surgery fine LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Satanus, you are such a nice guy. I sure hate hearing that you have had such a dental nightmare and are facing this surgery. Make sure they give you enough pain medication. Don't let yourself suffer needlessly. I've had a lot of surgeries and know that you will recover more quickly if you are not in steep pain. Take care and please come and tell us how you are as soon as you feel up to it.

Hugs, big warm hugs. I'll send some positive thoughts out for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit