by Satanus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks, uh, everybody.

Scully, what should i ask for?

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here's some more. Don't miss my message that posted while yours was posting. Just above yours.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

good luck, Satanus. I hope that everything goes smoothly, and that you heal quickly.

Jeannie

• Satanus
    Satanus

Flyin

Wow, nice flowers. I will be looking at them first thing when i get back. It's supposed to be only an hour and a half surgery, but it's my first one.

Gotta catch some zzzz's now. Thanks again all you others.

S

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

good luck tomorrow. Heal well and quickly.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((Satanus))))))))))) Here's hoping for little pain and good pain meds! Good luck!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Wow, nice flowers.

Nothing but the best for you. Here are some new ones for you to look at when you get back:

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Good luck with your surgery!

They will probably give you either percocet or vicodin, but if the procedure is known for causing a lot of pain, you may be able to request something stronger such as oxycontin, but they would prescribe it very sparingly, as it is a really strong, addicting pain killer, but it will definitely take away the pain...

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Good luck. I remember getting my wisdom teeth removed, it took an hour and I was under general anaesthetic and woke up dazed and confused. Be sure to have one person to be with you post-op and another one available to pick up things like drugs or guaze (I say two people b/c after my wisdom teeth were removed, my mum went out to get the prescription painkillers, meanwhile blood is gushing out and the pain was starting in force, kind of scary when you are confused). Of course, my case was unusual, especially since I had more teeth than the average human (they found an extra tooth when they opened up, and removed it).

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hugs to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit