Antonio López de Santa Ana

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Canadianally Yours,

the Classicist

• upside/down
    upside/down

Saddam Hussein- make him a Texan... then put him on their death row "express lane", that they talk about on Blue Collar Comedy Tour!

u/d

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Me! Me! Pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I will become a naturalized citizen tomorrow. I applied almost 2 years ago and finally have my oath ceremony date.

I will however always be a Canadian at heart, although tomorrow this piece of paper will change my status.

It's weird though because after 9/11 if you get married and you're not a citizen, you're a "resident alien" as I have been for 23 years you CAN'T change your name based on marriage. You either have to become a citizen or you have to go to court and legally change your name, but a marriage certificate only won't do it. So after tomorrow I can finally do it.

• breeze
    breeze

Osama Bin Laden

I am sure there would be a host committee waiting for him....!!!!

BREEZE

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Simon..... yea. but then we'd just get to deport him on some "Patriot Act" violation.

~Hill

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

P.S.- stilla- we can't do that because it would take too much fuel to get him (SIMON) here and we are conserving ya know

And then Simon - if he were made a citizen would probably drive -yes youve guessed it

AN SUV

• Simon
    Simon

Would it involve a lobotomy as well ?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Simon - you naughty man - you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit