Nominate somebody for American Citizenship

by stillajwexelder 20 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I nominate Simon Green - the owner of this board!

• Valis
    Valis

You mean U.S. citizenship

no...the Greater North American Canandians have already brainwashed him....

• blondie
    blondie

Stilla, mIght work, Simon seems to have a keen interest in US History, though there are a few holes to fill in.

Love, Blondie

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

castro

pepheuga

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    though there are a few holes to fill in.

LOL - Ya think?

P.S.- stilla- we can't do that because it would take too much fuel to get him here and we are conserving ya know

• Honesty
    Honesty

My jw exwife. I want to see her take an oath of allegiance to the United States. She didn't have to do it to become a Canadian citizen back in the 1950's.

• blondie
    blondie

XW, we could all do with a US history refresher. I have been working with someone who wants to become a citizen of the US and I am finding a lot of "holes" in what I know. But it's fun.

Blondie

• talesin
    talesin

Valis

Greater North American Canandians

Well, at least you finally admit the truth!

t

• fairchild
    fairchild
    I want to see her take an oath of allegiance to the United States. She didn't have to do it to become a Canadian citizen back in the 1950's.

Didn't some guy on the governing body do that, when he became a US citizen? I forgot his name.. but it's in CoC.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    XW, we could all do with a US history refresher.

Ah, so true. Doing a lot of that myself lately. It's been fun for me also because my mother is such a history buff. When I have questions I can ask her and she is able to engage in a discussion about something she loves. I've really enjoyed those conversations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit