What's your best and worst physical feature in your opinion

by Dustin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brooke never had any zits growing up as a teenager. Except one time she was like OH MY GOD I have a zit. And then she scratched it off and it was gone!!!! WTF!

Brooke has perfect skin!

• Dustin
    Dustin

When I was 12 or 13 I had a constelation of zits on my cheek and chin that looked like the Big Dipper.

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I remember that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to be like everyone else! I had this little zit in the corner of my nose I pointed it out to everyone being so proud. And then I had an itch and it was gone! I forgot about that! lol

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I hate zits!! I used to get them right around my lip, and they hurt like a son of a beatch. I don't get them much anymore now though thankfully.

Dustin

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh goody, goody, goody. I'm sending the adoption papers to my lawyer Dustin. Me mint? Hahahaha!

OH NO...it's that Nancy and Brooke starting in again. I also want to adopt Nancy and that would bring my kiddies up to 5.

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about baby. (Oh I just love those pain pills)!!

Cathy L.

• Bas
    Bas

my best feature are my green eyes, got loads of comments on them from girls.. for the rest I'm pretty average, though I am quite tall. I did gain some weight last couple of years but I'm not fat...yet

Bas

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I also want to adopt Nancy and that would bring my kiddies up to 5.

Yay!!!!! I need you, Mumsy!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Brooke, you are mintier than a york peppermint patty, baby...can i have your number too?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

April, you got my number baby! It's 1-800-MINTSEX!

Brooke

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Personal Best, In My Pants.

My legs of course. :D My worst would be the fat I collect at my waist. First on, last off. Or maybe the fat in my throat that makes me snore when I'm 10lbs heavy or more. Or maybe my bulbous nose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit