What's your best and worst physical feature in your opinion

by Dustin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I believe you Dustin - just post a recent one so we can judge for ourselves! ButI think men have an advantage - they always look better.

I am going to be 30 next week, I thought about altering my profile and making myself the age I feel - well you know there is a lot to be said for that! I doubt I will be able to believe myself to be a 30 year old even if it shouts at me every day from the board!

I wanted to start a thread on it and only just discovered we can only 2 per day! I'm not jijacking admiration of your glorious yet invisible body Dustin but if anyone drops by and can remember how being 30 and officially an adult felt - let me know.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

OMG Brooke I am a fitness trainer! I think I just got off the phone with you!

GBL.. in my pants

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL@GBL!

So many Men so Little time!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

GBL. now that was funny!!!

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

The "Mint" comment is the best!

Let's all bring that 80's word back!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

How old was this dude? Cause that is a really lame pickup attempt. I would have just come up to you and told you that you were hot. Then I would have asked you out.

Dustin

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

It seems so fitting to be following my lovely daughter-in-law, Brookie, who is not only beautiful outside (a true knock-out) but beautiful inside. I know, I know...it's a cliche' (spelling?) but very true.

My good feature: My hubbie says I have beautiful eyes but I kind of like my spiky gray hair

My bad feature: Everything below my eyes and hair

Cathy L.

P.S. Oh No...looks like that Dustin guy came between us...now there is a cutie-puh-2T

• Dustin
    Dustin

Cathy, I would just like to say that you are awesome just the way you are. You don't have a worst feature, because your awesome personality and great sense of humor cover over anything else.

Dustin

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Dustin....

Cathy L.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks Mumsy!

Dustin he is about my age! His twin brother told me a couple months ago he had a huge crush on me in Jr High and in High school! I laugh and think what the hell are they looking at?

My hubby says I have a "Model" Look to me and I tell him I am tired and I have a headache!lol!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit