What's your best and worst physical feature in your opinion

by Dustin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ok I should not be so hard on myself! I am not that bad!

Because doing that will only make me worse and depressed!

I am working out and eating right and this guy gave me his phone number and said I was "Mint"!

Brooke

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Yikes....

Best: Eyes, Voice, Hands

Worst: A Big Belly and Two Crooked Legs LOL...Oh and I have 1 little butt cheek and 1 big butt cheek LOL

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke, that is awesome!!! I love that. That is a funny pick up line "Baby you are mint". I'm trying to eat better too. Bad candybar, BAD! You are way too hard on yourself though. Are you gonna call the guy?

Dustin

• Dustin
    Dustin

Rwagoner, chicks dig a great voice. Just look at some of the bad looking rock stars out there who nail supermodels on a nightly basis.

Dustin

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

How do you think I snagged the mrs heheeee

Looked at her with my steel grey eyes.....talked sweet nothings with my deep vibrating voice....and the GRABBED her with my great hands LOL

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Dustin, I try!

Walter & RW-Lol!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Ug what an awful question! I just had a look at the thread to see what other people have and mostly everyone has a fairly optimistic opinion!

Dustin - you are 27 and male - there is very little wrong that could like that bad

What I have learnt by looking back at years of photos is that you always look better last year than last, your body is great and you just don't know it until a year passes and its not so great. try not to be self-critical.

As for me, (oh dear another kingdom melody entree) I like my eyelashes and pretty much despair of everything else!

(btw this is me today at my desk at work in my avatar pic, so feel free to criticise!)

• Dustin
    Dustin

Crumpet, what's kind of funny is that I actually look better nowthan I did 4 or 5 years ago. I shaved my head, grew a goatee, got a tat and a couple piercings. I work out more and eat better also, and I dress much better. If I could post before and after pictures for you, I would. It's actually kind of funny.

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin, as soon as I read your post about calling that guy. He called me! I swear to God! I guess I went to Highschool with him he is a fitness trainer and asked me how my work outs were and if I needed any help? I was like ummmm yeah I work out by myself!LMAO

Brooke

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

In my Pants

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit