Latest "talk" by GB member being emailed around

by catchthis 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

Same old shit he was shoveling out back when he was my circuit overseer.

Think about it. If there were a devil, and you happened to be him, then would you, being the busy unseen ruler of all worldly governments with time running low on your clock, be wasting your time trying to get some JW to hum a Christmas carol?

Tammy

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Just try telling a worldly person that the Prince of Darkness is currently concentrating on trying to get JWs to hum Christmas carols.

That's about as crazy and self absorbed as you can get.

• heathen
    heathen
    Some are slowly losing the sense of urgency

What urgency are they talking about ? The urgency to raise money for a publishing corporation ? I can't see the urgency in convincing people how ignorant and stupid they are by spouting a bunch of WTBTS dogma that if you wait a little while won't be the truth anymore anyway ..............

• IronGland
    IronGland
    I don't get this one. Can anyone explain it to me please?

Pole

Imagine on the day you were 1 yr old, Jesus was 1 billion yrs old. That would make him a billion times older than you. Well, when you reached 1 billion yrs old, he would be 2 billion so only twice as old as you. When the CO undoubtedly had to explain it to the audience, Im sure they found that quite profound. lol

Imagine when he's 20 billion and you're 19 billion, you're 95% as old as he is. Jehovahs really can perform miracles!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Yeah, actually, that was the one point that I thought was kind of interesting. As a percentage, your age would slowly approach that of Jesus', so that at some point you would be 99.9999999% of his age.

SNG

• heathen
    heathen

That is a pretty stupid thing to even consider . You will always be the same number of years different . Since birthdays are taboo , what j-dub is going to sit there and calculate these things in the new system ?

• Pole
    Pole

Thanks IronGland. Yes. I got it that way too. I was just wondering what kind of rhetoric effect was meant, but apparently there was some, since even SNG got "kind of" enchanted.

Good job, brother GB Member.

SNG,

Yeah, actually, that was the one point that I thought was kind of interesting. As a percentage, your age would slowly approach that of Jesus', so that at some point you would be 99.9999999% of his age.

Ok, I have another interesting point to consider for you. Assuming that Jehoovar is infinitely old, will we ever be 0.00000000000000000000000001% his age? Hmmmm. Ain't that interesting? Doesn't that simple fact make us want to spend more time in field service. ;@)

(Just messing with you).

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit