Latest "talk" by GB member being emailed around

by catchthis 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

Cute Blondie, to the point!

Golf

• Pole
    Pole
    4. Jesus is countless billions of years old...and one day we will be as old as Jesus is now, and he'll only be twice our age.

I don't get this one. Can anyone explain it to me please?

Pole

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Isn't Guy Pierce the Aussie actor with the chiselled cheeks used to be in Neighbours and now does movies like Memento?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

IT IS TRUE....

Mike from Neighbours is giving the public talk

Shame they dont let women do talks to be honest...I think I would go the meetings again if Kylie Minogue was doing a talk....then again.....NAHH

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Why blame it on us?

• new light
    new light

SNG--- That was hilarious. The last shot of Bob wearing the Santa suit has me on the floor!

Regarding being "face to face" with one of Jah's representatives, imagine if Armageddon did come and you realize that the rep God chose to send you was a 5-year old holding a Watchtower in one hand and a box of animal crackers in the other. "Gee, thanks a LOT God!"

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I actually thought those were pretty good points. Well at least better spun.

xjw_b12 celebrating his 1 billionth birthday.

• talesin
    talesin

"made up" would be my guess, but still hits the nail on the head. When I read number 4, my mind was kinda boggled. huh? say wha...?

sng, you had me wiping my eyes

• geevee
    geevee

GB Member says:"In a short time, we are humming them, just as Satan wants." Satan says: "Hey wait a minute, I have enough sh**t to deal with right now, with you know walking around roaring like a lion and stuff, I dont have time to get people to hum Christmas songs, why do I always get the blame?"

• Honesty
    Honesty

Many think they know the answers, but they don't even know the questions.

So tell us the answers to this question turdhead:

Which one of you dummies decided all dubs were too stupid to find out about:

UN/NGO affiliation

Blood is OK in Bulgaria

Alternative service is ok

WT publication sources are either half quoted or misrepresented completely

The reality that NO prediction from the FDS has ever come true

Flip flopping and 'tacking into the wind' means the same thing

Your WT god is a liar and Jesus is going to rock his world one day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit